Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-Game Thread: at Kansas State (12/03/22)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

First, I've always respected and appreciated Reaper's posts, I know it's definitely a time commitment; I'm a little 'miffed' to be included in the @'s list, but that's ok.

I'll be the first to admit I provide very little substance to Shockernet (I'll keep the primary reason to myself), but I get my daily supply of humor here and it helps keep me sane in this crazy world we live in.

Also, I don't believe Reaper's a 'he'... I'm pretty sure "he's" a 'she'...

Reverse this... "Mrs. Doubtfire! He's a she! She's a he! He's a she-she!"

RIP Robin...

He/she just went after the posters that had the audacity to like my post. It was war and the lines were drawn apparently.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

He/she just went after the posters that had the audacity to like my post. It was war and the lines were drawn apparently.
        Kung needs to get with the times and add a place for pronouns so we can be completely inoffensive.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I predict a 14 point victory for both the K State football and basketball teams tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
            I predict a 14 point victory for both the K State football and basketball teams tomorrow.
            There’ll be a hot time in the old town tomorrow night…
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Equestrian champs 74
              Baseball champs 55

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

Kung needs to get with the times and add a place for pronouns so we can be completely inoffensive.
                I have more of an adverb fetish, personally.
                Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

For me, it’s Conjunction Junction, what’s that function?

My conjunction’s are: And, But and Or. They get me pretty far.

Comment

We're improving, there's no doubt.

Missouri was the best defense we have played, and I think we were shell shocked through the first half of the game. We settled down a little in the second half and showed some improvement in handling the pressure.

If we can maintain our defense, keep giving that extra effort, cut down the turnovers, and if the offensive production is a new normal; we are actually going to be in a position to win some games against good competition. But can we cut down those turnovers against the better defenses? Is the offensive production a new normal? I think we'll have some clue about that against the kitties, who have a better defense than Missouri, but less firepower.

If we do improve in those areas, we are going to be a LOT more fun to watch, that's for sure.
                    Last edited by Kung Wu; December 3, 2022, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Comment

Originally posted by BAShocker View Post

For me, it’s Conjunction Junction, what’s that function?

My conjunction’s are: And, But and Or. They get me pretty far.

Comment

Inbreds = 69
                          Bread = 71

Go Shockers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                            That throwback 'toon is swimmingly awesome!

Comment

Get the latest Wichita State Odds, see their recent and upcoming schedule, matchups, injuries, stats, and team news.

Shockers are the dogs at 7.5+

Comment

We have a group headed up today. We even got a room at the Holiday Inn express to make it a weekend. Guessing fans won't travel as well as we used to. Anyone else making the trip?

Comment

Working...
                                X