Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-Game Thread: at Kansas State (12/03/22)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
    Here's the deal. Shocks win by 1 point only and make 7 throws in a row to seal the deal. That's all I got to say about that.

WSU 73

K-State 72
    Does

Comment

I see no reason to believe we are going to win this game. Still - Shockers by 1.

Comment

I have 2 Tix behind KSU bench row 4 sec 8 , can meet at the game

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
          We have a group headed up today. We even got a room at the Holiday Inn express to make it a weekend. Guessing fans won't travel as well as we used to. Anyone else making the trip?
          A couple in my group. Not sure where our tickets are yet.

Comment

There should be some drunk Cat fans there tonight if they can find their way to the arena, although it looked like 3/4 of Manhattan was in Texas.

Comment

My son will be there. He bought a single ticket in who knows what section. I fear for his safety.

Comment

Here's hoping the Shocks play smart basketball today and protect the ball. No unforced errors and it just might be a good game. Seriously.

We know the effort will from the team will be there, as it has been all year.

Comment

Shocks by 3

Comment

Those in Manhattan, have fun tonight. I had to cancel at the last minute. Kinda pissed about it…kinda meaning a whole helluva f***ing lot.
                    78-65

Comment

Haven’t seen K-State yet this year, hoping we continue our streak of shooting good and cut down on the turnovers. Will definitely have to do better at the line. I think we’ve improved since Alcorn but we have a ways to go and as long as there’s improvement and the guys play hard and smarter that’s all you can ask. I keep having to remind myself that we have 12 new players and it’s going to take some time…

Comment

I’m ready for pain.

Comment

Arena will be empty as most KStaters got drunk at 11 and are now passed out. Maybe Shox can punch them in the nuts and steal their wallet.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

I used to be anxious to see how much we won by.
                            Now it's like getting ready to watch one of those movies where someone is captured and tortured in obscene ways.
                            Hoping to see that change though.

Comment

Right now I’m just hoping we can put to good half’s together

Comment

Prepared for pain
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X