Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-Game Thread: at Kansas State (12/03/22)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Yeah I think it’s just cleaner to have a game thread that has everything rolled into one. You’re right. Pre and in (which is usually what happened) is even a little too bulky.
    Kel,

I recommend you start the "In" and "Post" game threads.

WuShock Reaper

Comment

Reaper, I'm sure most, if not all, appreciate the topics and the time you put into the game and history topics.

They are just suggesting ways to make the forum a little more readable and user-friendly. I personally think they are pretty good suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post

Ha ha! The poster who has 30K+ posts is complaining about "cluttering up the place."
        Don’t be jelly of post counts dude. It’s not that big of a deal.

Besides, you’re on pace to eclipse mine in 2 weeks.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Ha ha! The poster who has 30K+ posts is complaining about "cluttering up the place."
          While I agree with fever, loved your comeback.

Edit: I see I didn't do this quick enough as fev has already "added to his totals".

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Also the Shocker History threads could be lumped together as sticky or just one thread. Kinda clutters up the place.
            Don't personally care for the Shocker history threads. Put them somewhere else besides the basketball page.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
              Can we rename these threads to simply game which includes pre, in, and post? Nitpicky yes, but new users could get easily confused.
              Some get confused about their own sex. Some get confused about who their daddy is.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

Don't personally care for the Shocker history threads. Put them somewhere else besides the basketball page.
                Too many reminders of good times compared to where we are now.

Comment

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Too many reminders of good times compared to where we are now.
                  Depends. I would expect the day Jamie Arnold inhaled a hotdog in the student section or the Fridge headband toss to pop up

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Don’t be jelly of post counts dude. It’s not that big of a deal.

Besides, you’re on pace to eclipse mine in 2 weeks.
                    Ha Ha, AGAIN! Seriously, that is what you are going with ShockerFever as your rebuttal? Since you joined shockernet.net you have averaged about 6.1 posts every day. I have averaged about 1.4 posts per day since i joined. In addition, you said i would catch and pass you "in two weeks". Let's see; you have 37,965 posts, minus my 5,776 posts equals 32,189 posts needed to catch you, not "eclipse" you, but just to catch up to you. That equates to 2,299 per day (32,189/14 days), or 96 per hour (2,299/24 hours), or 1.6 per minute (96/60 minutes).

In Law School and to paraphrase, they teach you too argue the facts. If the facts are against you, pound the keyboard and yell louder.

I am looking forward to your summation IN ALL UPPER CASE!

Comment

Ha Ha, AGAIN! Seriously, that is what you are going with ShockerFever as your rebuttal? Since you joined shockernet.net you have averaged about 6.1 posts every day. I have averaged about 1.4 posts per day since i joined. In addition, you said i would catch and pass you "in two weeks". Let's see; you have 37,965 posts, minus my 5,776 posts equals 32,189 posts needed to catch you, not "eclipse" you, but just to catch up to you. That equates to 2,299 per day (32,189/14 days), or 96 per hour (2,299/24 hours), or 1.6 per minute (96/60 minutes).

In Law School and to paraphrase, they teach you too argue the facts. If the facts are against you, pound the keyboard and yell louder.

I am looking forward to your summation IN ALL UPPER CASE!
                      That's funny, I learned to argue facts in about 3rd grade. I also learned to only argue about things that really mattered in about 8th grade, and let the little stuff slide.

Comment

Dang we need to start winning again. And soon.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                          Reaper, I'm sure most, if not all, appreciate the topics and the time you put into the game and history topics.

They are just suggesting ways to make the forum a little more readable and user-friendly. I personally think they are pretty good suggestions.
                          RoyalShock Is this a suggestion, or a mandate?

And too TrackSuitAndTie, BostonWu, ShockTalk, ShockerFever, WstateU, SubGod22, shoxlax, Kel Varnsen and the rest of you keyboard warrior wanna-be's...You want me on this blog, you need me on this blog. And while my posts might be seen as grotesque and incomprehensible to you, it makes the forum better. You don't want the truth because deep down I do the work that you and others refuse to do. I would rather you just said thank you, and go on your way, otherwise, I suggest you pick up a keyboard, and start posting. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think of my threads.

Comment

I thought it was a pretty insignificant request. Didn’t know it would create so much angst.

Comment

Except for the admins, no one is essential. I didn't even ask you to make a change in your posting. We're all going to be different in our posting styles and so be it. Nevertheless, one with "thin skin" on this board will always have a problem coming from somewhere.

On the other hand, this sounds like a movie I've seen

you-cant-handle-5b684c.jpg

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X