Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HCGM on Bruce and Bob this morning

coming up

Please provide a summary of what is talked about - much appreciated for those of us who can't listen.

Comment

Link?
      In the fast lane

Comment

Lutz is on vacation, so this morning it is Bruce and Shane Dennis. Thinking this interview timing is NOT a coincidence.

Comment

Tune in for Wichita sports talk, analysis and exclusive interviews. Stream, read and download KFH Radio 1240 / FM 97.5 from any device on Audacy.

Comment

Nuttin much. Talked about Bo Ryan; the upcoming fundraiser stuff. Souds like it is likely we'll add another guy. There are issues he doesn't want to detail. May be situations with grades, etc. Sounds like somebody will be leaving or maybe one of the signees is not gonna be here, he did not really go into detail as to which it is.

Comment

Referred to possible grade, and oversea transcript problems without details for the reason why they will add one more signee.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                Referred to possible grade, and oversea transcript problems without details for the reason why they will add one more signee.
                Interesting, so if it is overseas transcripts, could it be something with Orukpe?
                "I discovered surfing, which I absolutely fell in love with. That feels good and kind of keeps your body aligned, so does the salt water." - Anthony Kiedis

"I'm not worried. Are you worried? You shouldn't be. Sleep well tonight. "

Comment

Originally posted by Spaulding View Post
                  Interesting, so if it is overseas transcripts, could it be something with Orukpe?
                  I thought they never did get Orupke's transcripts...which is why he had to go the juco route.

Comment

Originally posted by Spaulding View Post
                    No, he said that there are still things up in the air w/o detail but he mentioned transcripts from foreign players that need to be checked out (Maybe HW), possible attrition from incoming guys with grades,etc. (maybe DH). That's what I heard.

Comment

i think we are going to sign Godfrey...

Comment

Is he visiting?

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                          No, he said that there are still things up in the air w/o detail but he mentioned transcripts from foreign players that need to be checked out (Maybe HW), possible attrition from incoming guys with grades,etc. (maybe DH). That's what I heard.
                          Ok enough with the acronyms... you must post with us old farts in mind. :)
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

yea he visits this weekend I believe

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                              Ok enough with the acronyms... you must post with us old farts in mind. :)
                              I think HW should have been HU as in 6'11" project Henry Uwadiae. There are some questions about him hopping from school to school and he may have issues getting through the Clearinghouse. That may be why they're trying to get his foreign transcripts. But that's speculation.

DH would most certainly be Teddy Hawkins. He goes by Teddy and not Deonte(sp). There have been concerns about him qualifying from the start.

I don't remember exactly how he said it, but I know he mentioned something that immediately had me thinking about the Carl Hall situation. I wish I could remember what his exact words were that brought up that thought.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                              X