Pre-Game Thread: vs Missouri (11/29/22)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
    At the game and WSU looks outclassed, coaching staff should quit at half. Porter made boneheaded play after boneheaded play. Poor defense and transition, no urgency. Awful box out and rebounding.
    ditto - Scott also dribbled into traffic twice with wide open wings and got tie up

Comment

• How can Ricks be worse than Pierre?

Comment

• We appear to have no way to initiate half court offense that doesn’t involve trying to split double teams off the bounce. That has resulted in a total feast/famine half. If our guards get through, it’s a numbers advantage and easy look. When we get the ball stolen, it’s an easy look for the other guys.

Comment

• 11 ****ing steals for Mizzou in the first half. Eleven.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            11 ****ing steals for Mizzou in the first half. Eleven.
            That would be a shitload for a whole game.....let alone a half
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• I feel like Porter has been given the same instructions that were directed to Ettiene last year. And also the same leash.

We are an abysmally coached team. Can’t wait for our second half adjustments.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Ballard a giant liability on defensive end. His guy got the easiest put back of his life while he stood 8 feet away with his thumb up his arse.

Comment

• I don't know if WSU has the guards to win a close game against a decent team like Mizzou. The next 20 minutes will be revealing.

It ain't over yet, but I ain't holding my breath based on the bone headed plays I've seen so far. Here's to hoping the Shocks can keep it close.

Comment

We had zero

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

We had zero
                      If my math is correct, that’s a net -11.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                        What is Porter thinking? The dribbling into people is atrocious
                        They’re getting lured into taking it into the lane and falling right into Mizzou’s trap. Somehow, they have all been allowed to do it multiple times

Comment

• The Tigers are way better and coached than last Season on both sides of the court. 13 turnover by us and 11 steals for them. Scott played well. Hopefully, we clean up our sloppy play or this could get ugly. At home, anything can happen. Go Shocks!!!
                          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                            Ballard a giant liability on defensive end. His guy got the easiest put back of his life while he stood 8 feet away with his thumb up his arse.
                            Is IPBC injured or something?
                            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Several of those were unforced, but yeah.

Comment

• Amazing how many attempts a 20% 3pt shooter like Pierre is allowed to jack up.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X