Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

He is. Just not AAC caliber.
    We’ll see if IB has the nads to cut players loose next year in order to upgrade the roster/save his job

Comment

Outside of turnovers we are actually playing better than I thought we would.

I just feel like Missouri has a big run in them soon. Hope not.
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Was also thinking that since there are no rules in the NCAA anymore, wonder if we can do some mid-season trades

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
          I like Scott better bringing the ball up. Craig is just way too loosely gooses fro my liking.
          This is a terrible take. Not supported by any statistical or logical basis whatsoever. This team would probably be winless without Porter's direction of the offense.

Comment

Making enough threes to keep us in it

Comment

I have a great play to try, why don't we try to dribble drive right into the heart of their defense. What's the worst that can happen?

Comment

Shooting above 50 from the floor and from three. Out rebounding them. 7 assists already. If we could just cut turn overs

Comment

Shooting great.....7 assists.....outrebounding them.....we HAVE to be winning.....

Oh wait....11 turnovers.....
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

This is a terrible take. Not supported by any statistical or logical basis whatsoever. This team would probably be winless without Porter's direction of the offense.
                    I didn’t say run the offense. People on this board sure do like to extrapolate. You bring the damn ball up the court and pass it to Porter. Sheesh

Comment

Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                      Shooting above 50 from the floor and from three. Out rebounding them. 7 assists already. If we could just cut turn overs
                      Lol you just beat me to it

Comment

Originally posted by jdmee View Post
                        I have a great play to try, why don't we try to dribble drive right into the heart of their defense. What's the worst that can happen?
                        We get tied up for a jump ball?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post

I didn’t say run the offense. People on this board sure do like to extrapolate. You bring the damn ball up the court and pass it to Porter. Sheesh
                          His A/TO ratio is not terrible and doesn't lend itself to him being a poor ball handler or loosy goosy.

Comment

Okafor showing Rojas how to play the 4

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

His A/TO ratio is not terrible and doesn't lend itself to him being a poor ball handler or loosy goosy.
                              Yes he is, which is why other teams pressure him. They know they can turn him over

Comment

We better find a way to change the pace of this game. We are playing Mizzou's game, and that won't work for us.
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X