Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-Game Thread: vs Tarleton State (11/26/22)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This game can go two ways: We win comfortably, 8-10, if we have more assists than turnovers. Otherwise it's another home loss and in the way to a less than 2 digit win season.

Comment

Four World Cup games, my kid's soccer game and a WSU basketball game are cutting into my nap time.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Porter is on fire to start

Comment

I see No Mas Rojas gets the nod again at the 4 while XB starts at the 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            Porter is on fire to start
            That's about it though.
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

One nice pass go a cutting Walton for a layup, otherwise still overwhelmingly minimal passing/cutting and heavy on iso ball when on offense. Still standing around instead of boxing out on defense.

Comment

Feels like they are playing at about 50%....
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

We don’t have a good 2 guard. I wish they’d try out Ricks.

Comment

How is the crowd today? First game I’ve missed since I moved back to Wichita and didn’t have much desire to go.
                    Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
                      How is the crowd today? First game I’ve missed since I moved back to Wichita and didn’t have much desire to go.
                      Appears to be sleeping, much like the team.

Comment

Craig gets his pocket picked a lot. And often times it is 25+ ft out and leads to 2 points for the other team.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
                          Craig gets his pocket picked a lot. And often times it is 25+ ft out and leads to 2 points for the other team.
                          He’s a bit lazy as a ball handler

Comment

This team needs to figure **** out. Was watching Houston earlier, and I'm not sure they should even show up when it is time to play them with how they are playing.

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                              This team needs to figure **** out. Was watching Houston earlier, and I'm not sure they should even show up when it is time to play them with how they are playing.
                              Well Houston is on the ropes against Kent State so I don't get your point

Comment

Pohto finally using his size

Comment

Working...
                                X