Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-Game Thread: vs Tarleton State (11/26/22)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X was a great rebounder not only because he went hard to the board, but his but his 2nd and 3rd jumps were extremely quick and lost almost no height to the previous jump.
    I watched him do a 1 man tip drill about mid height on the backboard for about 15 tips. He was only about 1.5 ft in front of the board. He was amazing.

Comment

• Man I LOVE me some CP3!! Just an all around great PG and leader for this team. Seems to have the ambition to want to improve and do the dirty work as well as run the floor. Completely different team with him on the bench.

Walton continues to impress. KP looks to be in better form than the first couple of games. Rojas was a man amongst boys in this game at times. I think he can be a force in the AAC.

Rebounding is getting there, although the defensive rebounding leaves a lot to be desired and the team falls asleep at times on rebounding (i.e. the TS kid who got a rebound while sitting on his butt near the inbound line).

If we can get anything near the type of input we got from Gus and Pierre in this game we will exceed my initial estimates.

Bell is much better driving to the basket than patrolling the perimeter.

The bench appears to be getting shorter.

We will know a lot more about where this team really stands after the next 5 games (particularly Mizzou, KState, and OSU).

Comment

• I liked that HCIB played CP3 and Shammah Scott together, presumably as a way to get Scott involved without putting all of the playmaking pressure on his shoulders.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
          I liked that HCIB played CP3 and Shammah Scott together, presumably as a way to get Scott involved without putting all of the playmaking pressure on his shoulders.
          I like “Shama Lama Ding Dong”… I think he’s a keeper.
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post

Ok. What's the scoop? Anything we need to know about this kid? My daughter (16) and I spotted him early on and he was certainly entertaining. He finally got his due props on the big screen! That was hysterical.
            No scoop as far as I know. Just a guy that from across the arena bore a striking resemblance to Antonio Esfandiari, sitting by himself, in a shirt one or 2 sizes too small for a man, having a tremendous time with the flow.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

No scoop as far as I know. Just a guy that from across the arena bore a striking resemblance to Antonio Esfandiari, sitting by himself, in a shirt one or 2 sizes too small for a man, having a tremendous time with the flow.
              I think it was the way you said “white-shirted” like a grey shirt or red shirt.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
              X