Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-Game Thread: vs. Grand Canyon (11/21/22)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pogo View Post

Well crap. I dug out my 2006 Wichita State Campion sweatshirt with the MoValley logo on it just to wear if we got to play North Iowa. Weird but I don't remember this sweatshirt being this tight.
    Clothes shrink when they set in a closet or drawer for more than a month or 2. Condoms on the other hand somehow stretch. I don't understand why though.

Comment

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Clothes shrink when they set in a closet or drawer for more than a month or 2. Condoms on the other hand somehow stretch. I don't understand why though.
      If you just turn them inside out and reuse them they stay the same size. Hand wash them with cold water if you must, but they last so much longer if you just rub some spit on them or clean up whatever little mess you made with your mouth.

the condom issue, however, that’s a difficult problem. I find finger cots work best.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Headed up Monday morning for both games. I am encouraged that we will be competitive. It would be great to come home with a couple Ws.

Comment

GCU putting it to Grambling state. 42-15 after the 1st
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Here's the deal. Of course we will defeat the Antelopes, but not by much. Shocks will have to keep tabs on Rayshon Harrison. Since they play in the WAC, it will be interesting how they and Greg Heiar's New Mexico State Aggies do.

Wichita State 70

Grand Canyon 67
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Shockers - 67
              GCU - 60

Comment

GCU just blew out Grambling by 33, who was fresh off a 9-pt win against Colorado. Bryce Drew has them rolling early. First team to 60 wins.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                  GCU just blew out Grambling by 33, who was fresh off a 9-pt win against Colorado. Bryce Drew has them rolling early. First team to 60 wins.
                  I'm going with closest one to 100 wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

I'm going with closest one to 100 wins.
                    I'm going with the furthest from 0. I don't want to risk both teams scoring 100+.

Comment

We get Grand Canyon by 5 and then win Tuesday by double digits.

Comment

WSU odds open as the favorite -2.5. That surprises me.

Edit.. Went back and looked at the poll and guess that is how I voted.

Comment

Originally posted by Windiwu View Post
                          WSU odds open as the favorite -2.5. That surprises me.

Edit.. Went back and looked at the poll and guess that is how I voted.
                          Yet the ESPN “match-up predictor” has GC at a 55.2% chance of victory

Comment

I'm going to need updates tomorrow. I'll be tuned in to the USMNT.
                            Phi Alpha

Comment

Comment

Is this televised?

Comment

Working...
                                X