Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-Game Thread: vs. Grand Canyon (11/21/22)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been critical (and rightly so) of the play today, but credit must be given to the Shocks for exploiting the mismatch on XB as he's torched the Lopes here in the 2nd half.

Comment

• This game is flying by.

Comment

• Again, didn't see the first half, but we are looking very solid against this team. How in the hell did we lose to Alcorn freakin' State?
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I'm not sure we've taken what I would call a quality shot this half outside of Bell ISOs.

Comment

• We will need to be more consistent tomorrow. We’ll probably need to play our best game of the year

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post
              Porter is one of my favorite Shockers all time. Definitely in my top 10.
              Wow! When did you start following the team, last week?

Comment

• Well it's better to win than to lose.

Gonna have to play better tomorrow I feel.
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• We should make the Valley Tournament.

Comment

• We’ll take it, good defense today. Need to shoot better and play our best game of the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post

I'm guessing longer than you. You're welcome to your own opinion.
                        I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                          Really good game by Bell. He needed this. Gotta have someone to put in when Pierre needs to be pulled for dumb shots.
                          Yeah, that's going to be quite often.

Comment

• Was that just an hour and 40-minute game? I wasn't able to watch, but wth?
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Pretty sure we only had 1 assist in the 2nd half.....
                              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Xavier answers the Shocker Bell with 14 pts. "Hey coach!!! I think he wants his starting position back!!! Coach, do we practice free throws in practice? I'll hang up and listen.."Mr. Porter gets a double-double with more to follow. Now we must beat San Fran . and FSF thinks we will.
                                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                                X