Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-Game Thread: vs. Richmond (11/17/22)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll take any road win right now. We had good moments tonight.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Hey, I have smile on my face. It may just be me chuckling at that last play by Richmond, but WE WON!!
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        This win is a big loss in a lot of ways.

We really tried every way not to finish this thing off.
        Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by jcdshocker View Post
          Ok Haters. Give IB some credit on this win!
          He was much improved tonight.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Blood pressure is up for sure. Congrats to IB for changing the lineup. Still some things to work on from a coaching standpoint.

Comment

• The W. Outside of the ridiculous horrible 8 minutes after halftime, pretty decent road win over a not horrible (TBD) team. Kenny better shoot 10,000 FTs and 10,000 3s a day every day. Gees

Comment

• Yes, Kenny was not good tonight. I actually thought IPBC was more effective.

Comment

• Rojas and Walton deserved every minute they played.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                    This win is a big loss in a lot of ways.

We really tried every way not to finish this thing off.
                    Missed open 3, missed bunny, missed free throws, turned the ball over, catching the ball in the coffin corner... I'm sure I'm missing something, but yeah, they covered most of the bases. Just lucky Richmond couldn't capitalize. I'll take the W though.
                    “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                    -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• More Pooh Bear!

Comment

• Shooting 2nd half....yuck. Finished at only 41.7% FG and a horrendous 23.5% 3pt (yes I understand a chunk of that was Pohto). The good is we didn't live and die by the 3. So that is good.

Outrebounded them, although they closed the gap some. But that is a positive.

cut down on turnovers in 2nd half....so that is good.

6 assists with 13 turnovers is not.

Mixed bag tonight. But a lot better than the Alcorn St game. So I will be happy with the win.

IB made some changes that worked out. So that is good also
                        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Good road win… well executed. Interesting adjustments from prior game. Could have been a blowout if dudes would make jumpers.

Comment

• Very impressed with IBs subs tonight. Cut out the dead weight and played his best guys without worrying about personalities.

Low bar to be impressed by, but still.
                            Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by proshox View Post
                              Good road win… well executed. Interesting adjustments from prior game. Could have been a blowout if dudes would make jumpers.
                              Hang onto the ball, make dunks and layups and we win by 10+

Comment

• I will say it again - I like Walton's game. Pierre just needs some polish. KP obviously a bad shooting night but I liked EVERY shot he took and he plays his role well. Defense pretty good and I like that IB stuck with him. Porter took over once we fell behind. I like the zone and mentioned it several times last season we needed to play more of it. Poor Bear is going to help. Good team defense and good win. Congrats to the team and the staff, as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X