No announcement yet.

Fire the coaching staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who would remember the baggage after two weeks?!

O/U 2.5 out of 100 across the country?!
    The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
      Who would remember the baggage after two weeks?!

O/U 2.5 out of 100 across the country?!
      A lot of people. It's not happening... And yet again... Plenty of good coaches out there.

Comment

StickBOY, when you are an adult you will be heard. I ‘ll take Gregg and the “baggage”. Please give us the baggage. Especially, the 34-0 seasons.

Comment

[QUOTE=Stickboy46;n1365252]Plenty of other coaches that won't come with the baggage of 3G. New coach is needed. It won't be Marshall.[

Coach Marshall took time to come out to the base a few years back to discuss leadership. Many future leaders rolled their eyes while the older generation understood. I guess a new Shocker coaching staff must be triple ply soft with super duper let dawgs be dawgs until the stands are barely filled.
          When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

[QUOTE=KSUUWSU;n1365285]
            Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
            Plenty of other coaches that won't come with the baggage of 3G. New coach is needed. It won't be Marshall.[

Coach Marshall took time to come out to the base a few years back to discuss leadership. Many future leaders rolled their eyes while the older generation understood. I guess a new Shocker coaching staff must be triple ply soft with super duper let dawgs be dawgs until the stands are barely filled.
            Nah... But Marshall won't be the coach at WSU again. Yet again... Plenty of good coaches out there without baggage

Comment

Name someone without baggage? Not really. We all have “baggage”. Yah, a winning program will hire 3G if he chooses to coach again.
              When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

Originally posted by KSUUWSU View Post
                Name someone without baggage? Not really. We all have “baggage”. Yah, a winning program will hire 3G if he chooses to coach again.
                Lol. He will not be the coach here again ... Period. 3Gs baggage is career killing. Not very many coaches have the baggage of having struck their players ...

Comment

Yes we do!

But, how many of us have multiple Coach of the Year hardware in our baggage?

Comment

♥️ the LOL. Never said he’d accept coaching the Shox again. However, we do need a coaching staff review.

Comment

♥️ the LOL. Never said he’d accept coaching the Shox again. However, we do need a coaching staff review.
                      He wont be offered the program. Too many legal issues for that .. not to mention I doubt family oriented ADKS wants to have to get into all that with recruits.

Though i do agree with your last part. We need a shakeup there. It's not working.

Comment

I mentioned this solution before. Hire Kellen Marshal @ 150K and allow GM back to be a shadow coach / advisor. GM would bust his tail to help his son win. Keep Waterman and let the rest go. Renegotiate KM's contract every couple years based on level of success and available money as IB is paid off. Doubt GM would require much of a salary as his reward would be helping Kellen.

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                          I mentioned this solution before. Hire Kellen Marshal @ 150K and allow GM back to be a shadow coach / advisor. GM would bust his tail to help his son win. Keep Waterman and let the rest go. Renegotiate KM's contract every couple years based on level of success and available money as IB is paid off. Doubt GM would require much of a salary as his reward would be helping Kellen.
                          Kellen's making more than that in his current position.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Kellen's making more than that in his current position.
                            But does it have the same upside potential and glamour?

Comment

Admittedly, I didn’t have my glasses on when I first read this.

I thought it read “hire Hellen Keller”. Actually, hiring her would be an improvement.

Comment

But does it have the same upside potential and glamour?
                                Yes

Comment

Working...
                                X