Fire the coaching staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire the coaching staff

This team is too good to let it go to waste with this atrocity of a coaching staff. Fire them all.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

All eyes on New Mexico State this year
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Comment

Fook Rothstein
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Do you actually disagree!

Comment

This university and town deserves better. These coaches are terrible and nearly anybody has to be better.

Comment

Can someone get Onegreatracer on the hotline to start planning the new Billboard Campaign???

Comment

Kevin, if you find yourself struggling to get butts in seats, remember the atrocity we all just witnessed. WSU fans will back bad teams that hustle, but a good team with no discipline is embarrassing. This was a shameful representation of WSU basketball tradition.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                  Can someone get Onegreatracer on the hotline to start planning the new Billboard Campaign???
                  I’ll contribute.

Comment

I hope I never see Jeff Goodman’s face in my life…
                    The Assman

Comment

Decent recruiting/talent but ZERO coaching. The boneheads that forced GM out are just that.........boneheads.

Comment

Does IB have to buy a ticket to watch the game? I did more coaching from section 125, row 12 than what I saw him do this afternoon. Awful, just awful.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                          When I was booing after the game, it was equal parts our squad and theirs.
                          Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

AD needs to be on the phone with Gregg, apologize for letting him go with out cause and offer him a large contract.

Comment

Plenty of other coaches that won't come with the baggage of 3G. New coach is needed. It won't be Marshall.

Comment

Working...
                              X