X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm itching for some Shocker basketball ..so will probably try to attend

Comment

Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
      I would honestly just like to see some basketball. Anyone in the know on schedule?

If its anything like going to the movie theaters....(ad, ad, ad, ad, so your 8 o'clock movie starts at 8:30)

6:30 Hype vid
      6:40 women's players intro
      6:50 men's players intro
      7:00 3 point contest (men and women separate or combined?)
      7:30 dunk contest
      7:50 women's scrimmage
      8:15 men's scrimmage ?????????

I really only want to watch the men's scrimmage. I can't be alone in this preference. Does this schedule look about right? Looking for clarity here.

Or can someone post a message to this thread when the dunk contest gets started? That would give me 15-20 minutes to head over to Koch.

Youre telling me you don’t wanna watch a Keitha Adams women’s basketball scrimmage?
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I don't really understand the dunk contest at this point. Just introduce the new dudes and let's see a 20 minute scrimmage. If they have to do a dunk contest do a virtual one and have fans vote online or something. I just think it is so stinking stale and a chance to get hurt. But whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
          I don't really understand the dunk contest at this point. Just introduce the new dudes and let's see a 20 minute scrimmage. If they have to do a dunk contest do a virtual one and have fans vote online or something. I just think it is so stinking stale and a chance to get hurt. But whatever.
          I'm guessing the players like it

Comment

Will there be Snoop Dogg and stripper poles...

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
              Will there be Snoop Dogg and stripper poles...
              That’s not our style. Shows too much emotion.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
              X