No announcement yet.

PJ don't be offended...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PJ just needs to stay out of foul trouble 8)
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Re: PJ don't be offended...

Originally posted by Capitol Shock
      Bring PJ in off the bench...he's performing like S.O last season. Eating up a lot of minutes with no real productivity..
      I kind of think the opposite - he gets into foul trouble, doesn't get a lot of minutes, and so no real productivity.

Comment

PJ should make it clear that it is his team and that he wants the ball everytime down the floor whether or not the other players like it or not. I hate to say that because it makes him selfish, but that is what this team has come to. Give him the ball and turn him loose, it can't get any worse than it is now.

:posterwu:

Comment

PJ will never make it in this league without a cross-over dribble. It is the most effective tool when double teamed. With a good teacher, he could learn the stab step, rubber neck juke followed by a right to left explosive change of direction, leaving two defenders with broken ankles and soiled panty. I know because I invented it in the eartly 70's.
          I invented the cross-over dribble in the early 70's

Comment

Yes, another let us pick on one player when the whole team stunk thread. I love these.

Comment

It's just that on a team desperately searching for a go-to guy, there is really one guy who you can look to for a major jump in scoring productivity. And it's just not a one-game need. The team needs its best and most experienced player to step to the fore and produce consistently. The margin for error is razor-thin and unfortunately an off night scoring will likely lead to a loss.

If everyone caves in and admits that a player with NBA aspirations simply cannot go get 15 a night, every night, on a team with few offensive options then we all can adjust our expectations downward for the player and the team.

Comment

Look I am Tyrone Shoelace and I know basketball. I invented the cross-over dribble for crying out loud!
                Now, does anyone remember after MT left and PJ was wanting to test the waters in the NBA draft. I was ridiculed for stating the obvious, that PJ is not an NBA level player. He is too small to play his natural position of small forward and doesn't handle or shoot the ball well enough to play the 2 spot in the NBA. He is a very good college player and I love his game. He is simply not an NBA level player. Trust me, I am Tyrone Shoelace and I KNOW BASKETBALL!
                I invented the cross-over dribble in the early 70's

Comment

Working...
                X