Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Posting Guidelines (read before posting)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting Guidelines (read before posting)

They are found here:

Posting Guidelines

Additionally:

Avatars, signatures and posting of images.

These links no longer work.

Comment

I changed the posting guidelines links, but can't find the sig and avatar thread. Anyone know where it went?
      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

@_kai_:, did you get my PM?

Comment

I think it has the day off. I would check back tomorrow. Or I can transfer you to the "Any News on EO" thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
            @_kai_, did you get my PM?
            No I did not.
            ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
              I changed the posting guidelines links, but can't find the sig and avatar thread. Anyone know where it went?
              Looks like it got lost in the move. Does the old site still exist on the server?

Comment

Hey, I just learned today that if you make a new thread post and have little or no replies you have violated the “Forum Rules”. So all you jacka$$es that make a new thread and no one or few people reply just knock-it-off, you’re really pissing people off and making them mad. I am not sure how you know if someone will reply to your post or even if you care that they reply, but rules are rules. However, if you insist on posting, my suggestion would be to get a magic eight ball, a ouji board, or read up on Nostradamus. Good Luck!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                  Hey, I just learned today that if you make a new thread post and have little or no replies you have violated the “Forum Rules”. So all you jacka$$es that make a new thread and no one or few people reply just knock-it-off, you’re really pissing people off and making them mad. I am not sure how you know if someone will reply to your post or even if you care that they reply, but rules are rules. However, if you insist on posting, my suggestion would be to get a magic eight ball, a ouji board, or read up on Nostradamus. Good Luck!!!
                  Well let's just look at this post right here and run it through the forum guideline checker:

- Profanity or vulgarities (dust off the dictionary and find a better word)
                  CHECK

- Flames
                  CHECK

- Personal insults, name-calling or attacks of other posters
                  CHECK

- Criticism of forum staff (see below for how to register a complaint)
                  INDIRECTLY

- Off-topic posts not in the Off-topic forum
                  CHECK (while technically true it's kinda funny so I had to CHECK it)

- Multiple, identical posts
                  CLEAR (though it's arguable this was being discussed in another thread so cross-threading it is a form of a multiple post)

- Material that may be construed as offensive, whether or not it is on-topic
                  CHECK

... 5.5 out of 12 ... not a bad score! Muhahaha
                  Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Honestly we kid because we care. We like your work and effort, just want to see you combine it into a single thread, that's all.
                    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      Well let's just look at this post right here and run it through the forum guideline checker:

... 5.5 out of 12 ... not a bad score! Muhahaha
                      Are you sure I only got 5.5 points and not 10.5? Your not using Obama math are you? I really need every point I can get since I didn't do very well on my mid-term. Darn, my dad said I would never amount to anything. Actually, i made up that last sentence, since my dad left when I was six and I didn't see him again until I was 26, that part is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        Honestly we kid because we care. We like your work and effort, just want to see you combine it into a single thread, that's all.
                        Hold on can it be true that you...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl_NpdAy3WY

but hold on I just what you to know that you need to...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAwG0mg7wSw

Comment

Hang in there Reaper. Life wouldn't be any fun if we didn't break a few rules along the way.
                          "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Someone has taken this a bit too personally and still hasn't understood the concept and initial point of combining all like materials into one thread. Such an unfathomable and hard concept to understand..
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                              Someone has taken this a bit too personally and still hasn't understood the concept and initial point of combining all like materials into one thread. Such an unfathomable and hard concept to understand..
                              Your right, some people have an "unfathomable and hard concept to understand" that a basketball thread should be about basketball (will small deviations for snide remarks, attempts at comedy, witty observations, ect.) but instead continue to post about football day-after-day, after-day, after-day, after-day, after-day, after-day, ....

Comment

Working...
                              X