• Lol "Here's what we know".

Nothing.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
        This stuff is getting all too common.

Comment

• Apparently, they decided to continue exchanging phone numbers in the locker rooms.

Comment

• At first glance the APSU guys were the ones way out of hand. Lotta folks leaving the bench too....and what about the one NFU guy that took a shot to the nose? He okay?

Comment

• The problem is that Austin Peay didn't have any cheerleaders to keep their spirits up!
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                At first glance the APSU guys were the ones way out of hand. Lotta folks leaving the bench too....and what about the one NFU guy that took a shot to the nose? He okay?
                From what we see on that video, I don't think I saw a NFU player do anything wrong. The foul itself may have been a bit hard, but it wasn't bad and it's not like he just shoved or tackled him.

And unless I missed something, I didn't see any of them go after an AP player or throw any hands. Not saying none happened, just not seen on that video from what I can tell.

Not sure if anything has changed since I first read about it Monday, but AP had suspended three players, one for two games. I'm not entirely sure if that was AP or the conference as I believe it was a joint release. No action at that time for anyone from NF.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• North Carolina juvenile with AR-15 detained at high school basketball game
                  https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-car...asketball-game
                  Published February 24, 2023 4:06pm EST

"A juvenile in possession of an AR-15 was detained during a high school basketball game in North Carolina, police said. Officers responded Thursday night to a call alerting them that a juvenile suspect had brought the gun to Millbrook High School in Raleigh during the game, police said...."

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                    North Carolina juvenile with AR-15 detained at high school basketball game
                    https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-car...asketball-game
                    Published February 24, 2023 4:06pm EST

"A juvenile in possession of an AR-15 was detained during a high school basketball game in North Carolina, police said. Officers responded Thursday night to a call alerting them that a juvenile suspect had brought the gun to Millbrook High School in Raleigh during the game, police said...."
                    “Coach told me to come ready to shoot!”
                    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• I think she was on her way to a basketball game, so this deserves at least an honorable mention this season. And good thing they didn't forget the chicken.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post

I think she was on her way to a basketball game, so this deserves at least an honorable mention this season. And good thing they didn't forget the chicken.
                        You want to see what they do here with missing chicken gizzards

Comment

• Comment

• I wonder if that was The Process's sisters game?

Comment

• NM

Comment

• Video of the extracurricular activities is on the TMZ site.

Comment

Working...
                                X