Jank being considered for K-State job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
    Seems like a pretty good hire on the surface. Both Martin and Weber are defensive minded coaches who expect their teams to put it all on the line in that end of the court. As far as I know he's alway run a clean program. This hire won't vault them to a Big 12 championship but the day someone else wins that conference is the day Bill Self retires. They shouldn't take a step back either.

Now, Bruce, end the madness and scheule WSU.
    I think the hiring of Bruce actually diminishes the chances we will see K-State on our schedule. At least voluntarily.

I actually think this is about the best hire they could have expected. I think Bruce may do alright honestly.
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
      I think the hiring of Bruce actually diminishes the chances we will see K-State on our schedule. At least voluntarily.

I actually think this is about the best hire they could have expected. I think Bruce may do alright honestly.
      I am sure he was relatively cheap being unemployed. If nothing else they didn't have to buy out his old contract.

Comment

He should hire Chris Lowery so they can make Manhappinin the capitol of UglyBall.
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

Maybe Bruce will bring in Mike Cohen with Lowery to make a great coaching team
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
          X