No announcement yet.

The Next AD - A Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a fan, I would run through a brick wall right now for ADKS. Between him and Butch, I don’t know how Isaac will be able to stand around with his hands in his pockets this year.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• I continue to feel like this is the right hire and that we will see improved change.

Still can't wait to see what plans he has, but absolutely everything he has said since being hired has been on point. Let's do this!
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        Total fail.

I see no mention of equity.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

Total fail.

Yep. Focus on the self, not the collective. Raised expectations instead of lowering them so they are easier for kids to achieve whilst high. It’s going to be a bucket of cold water for some, for sure.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Total fail.

Not to mention diversity and inclusion. However, rumor is that ADKS's plan to invigorate our women's sports is to go all in on transgender recruiting.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Not to mention diversity and inclusion. However, rumor is that ADKS's plan to invigorate our women's sports is to go all in on transgender recruiting.
              You’d better be careful or Jeff Lutz will call you a bigot.
              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

You’d better be careful or Jeff Lutz will call you a bigot.
                Pretty sure JL or his dad don't need any excuse to call anyone a bigot.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Pretty sure JL or his dad don't need any excuse to call anyone a bigot.
                  Racial stuff isn't even their biggest trigger. Say anything that even remotely detracts from the supposition that both teachers and journalists sit at the right hand of God, and boy howdy you better jump into a German pill box at Normandy post-haste.

Comment

Racial stuff isn't even their biggest trigger. Say anything that even remotely detracts from the supposition that both teachers and journalists sit at the right hand of God, and boy howdy you better jump into a German pill box at Normandy post-haste.
                    Tell ‘em that The Eagles are overrated, while you’re at it
                    The Assman

Comment

Fact Checkers have found no studies or reports that utilizing the protection offered by a German pill box would in any way mitigate the wrath of the Lutz family. Therefore your post has been rated 5 pants on fire and has been #flagged & #reported.

Sincerely,

Snopes

Comment

Fact Checkers have found no studies or reports that utilizing the protection offered by a German pill box would in any way mitigate the wrath of the Lutz family. Therefore your post has been rated 5 pants on fire and has been #flagged & #reported.

Sincerely,

Snopes
                        Sane people have found no studies, reports, or opinions that anyone gives a rat's ass about what the Lutz's think. Therefore, your post has been rated "Lutz" (inconsequential) and has been ignored by all decent and normal people.

Sincerely,

The universe!

Comment

• This has to mean that ADKS is meeting with Mr. Koch this morning. 5:13am on the day after a holiday (especially a LOUD holiday)? That’s impressive.
                          78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                            https://twitter.com/goshockersad/sta...tey5j-d63uU5Ng

This has to mean that ADKS is meeting with Mr. Koch this morning. 5:13am on the day after a holiday (especially a LOUD holiday)? That’s impressive.

Right, wrong or indifferent, the days of work beginning at 10am or as it often became, 5pm are gonzo. If you’re a staffer who’s gotten used to a slow buildup to 2-430 being your productive time at ICAA, you’re days are likely to be very uncomfortable soon.

Comment

Right, wrong or indifferent, the days of work beginning at 10am or as it often became, 5pm are gonzo. If you’re a staffer who’s gotten used to a slow buildup to 2-430 being your productive time at ICAA, you’re days are likely to be very uncomfortable soon.
                              This gives me some hope that at least we are doing whatever can be done to make the best of what is left of college athletics. There's nothing worse than feeling like people don't give a crap or that they are on cruise control. Thank you ADKS! Let's turn this ship around!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post

This gives me some hope that at least we are doing whatever can be done to make the best of what is left of college athletics. There's nothing worse than feeling like people don't give a crap or that they are on cruise control. Thank you ADKS! Let's turn this ship around!
                                The previous AD wasn't even on cruise control. He was asleep at the wheel and crashed into a tree. Thankfully he was ejected from the car.
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X