Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also no mention of SSS on KAKE.

Comment

• Just read the Eagle article. First time I've seen the billboard. LMAO...awesome.

Comment

• The KSN interview is in with this article.

Good job onegreatracer!

Darron Boatright (Courtesy: Wichita State University WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Wichita State University has fired Athletic Director Darron Boatright. While sources confirmed it to KSN Wednesday …
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post
          They removed Boatright from the goshockers staff page earlier and looks like they just updated the WichitaStateAD twitter account and put Sarah Adams on it.

It'll be interesting to see how long before Boatright updates his personal twitter account and removes the '@WichitaStateAD is my work account' part and removes the photo of himself in a WSU shirt :)
          Boatright changed his bio from saying '@WichitaStateAD is my work account', it says '@WichitaStateAD was my work account'

Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• what a ***** response
            Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post

Boatright changed his bio from saying '@WichitaStateAD is my work account', it says '@WichitaStateAD was my work account'

A little sassy eh?

This is the real Boatright and why my sympathy for him and $400,000+ while he’s sitting on his fat ass doing nothing self is of very little.

Again, confirming the right decision was made.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Boatright WISHES he had guns like that
                The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

There are about 3.5 billion people worldwide who might disagree...
                  Most are not Americans though.

Comment

• Not defending DB, but that Bryan Rhodes fellow might be taking it just a few steps too far on Twitter. DB is no longer dragging WSU down, which is great, but no need to rub it in his face like it's second grade. He didn't kill or rape anyone. There are far worse people to harass on twitter if that's your jam.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                      Not defending DB, but that Bryan Rhodes fellow might be taking it just a few steps too far on Twitter. DB is no longer dragging WSU down, which is great, but no need to rub it in his face like it's second grade. He didn't kill or rape anyone. There are far worse people to harass on twitter if that's your jam.
                      This... He failed at his job but no need to trash the man. Just thank him for what he did do and move on. No need to kick a man while he's down.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        Bob Lutz @boblutz

Darron Boatright made a lot of difficult decisions during his tenure at Wichita State. There were some choppy waters. But he did not deserve to be fired right now.
                        Boo hoo. Darron had a big job that requires a lot of difficult decisions. The job is much bigger than making difficult decisions. You gotta be a leader.

Comment

• Wichita State University fires Shockers athletic director Darron Boatright

In this Wichita Eagle article there is a poll asking whether readers agreed or disagreed with the decision to fire Darron Boatright.

Just now the tally is Yes 341 (80%) - No 83 (205). That is pretty resounding and to a greater degree than I would have guessed.

Comment

• Did Lutz vote 80 times and the Boatright family the other 3?
                            The Assman

Comment

• Onegreatracer needs to get his favorite shocker shirt and put onegreatracer across the back. Wear it to the Roundhouse and he will never pay for anything again. He'll have an open tab from this point forward.

Dude, thank you so much for everything!

Comment

• The Twitter poll I saw earlier by someone was about 95 to 5. The Eagle poll is probably the most favorable possibility for him.

I had a number of positive texts after the news broke, and not just from WSU fans.
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X