Darron Boatright Enters Transfer Portal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post

My 250 contribution might have helped but as someone else said: The easy job is throwing money at a worthy cause.

You did the real work here. Well done.

I still have my SASO contribution and 5 ticket renewals laying on my desk. Guess its time to write checks and send them in!
    Right there with you. Been staring at it for weeks. I guess I'll pull it out of the trash and lay it back on the desk.

Comment

• They removed Boatright from the goshockers staff page earlier and looks like they just updated the WichitaStateAD twitter account and put Sarah Adams on it.

It'll be interesting to see how long before Boatright updates his personal twitter account and removes the '@WichitaStateAD is my work account' part and removes the photo of himself in a WSU shirt :)
      Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Just finished the KSN interview. Hope I came off well - still new to this whole publicity thing.
        Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
          Just finished the KSN interview. Hope I came off well - still new to this whole publicity thing.
          I guarantee you did better than I ever could.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Hopefully KSN posts a web clip of the segment, as I'm not in Wichita. Let me know how I did, ICT friends.
            Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Just finished the KSN interview. Hope I came off well - still new to this whole publicity thing.

Comment

I’m sure it will be fine.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• I'm sure they will. This is all big news and anything that might help drive some clicks online is going to get posted.

I've had friends interviewed before and they usually get sent a link so they can easily share on socials. Not sure if that's KSN or one of the others or if they all do it, but those are also for stories that probably don't generate quite the interest as this one.
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Glad Boatright was fired.

soccer is never the answer to anything

Comment

• Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post

soccer is never the answer to anything
                      There are about 3.5 billion people worldwide who might disagree...

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

You have faith there?

I sure hope your intuitions are right.
                        I like the words, the only encouraging (to me) ones I’ve ever seen from him. A lot of action will need to follow for them to be worth a crap. Words are cheap, the path ahead is not!

Comment

• Ignoring soccer's up and coming place in the USA sports scene is akin to ignoring NIL impacts of college athletics. Someone already made a mistake with the latter. WSU needs to be proactive on every level in this crazy world.

Edit: Hell, WSU should look into an esports team at this rate lol. And I'm only half kidding...

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
                            Ignoring soccer's up and coming place in the USA sports scene is akin to ignoring NIL impacts of college athletics. Someone already made a mistake with the latter. WSU needs to be proactive on every level in this crazy world.

Edit: Hell, WSU should look into an esports team at this rate lol. And I'm only half kidding...
                            Shocker eSports is a thing already!

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• I'm predicting that Boatright is going to try to burn some people over the next week or so. People who knew about the player abuse that was going on in the Marshall era and told Boatright to bury it.

The irony is that this will probably be the first time that many of us have heard anything from Boatright.
                              The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post
                                I'm predicting that Boatright is going to try to burn some people over the next week or so. People who knew about the player abuse that was going on in the Marshall era and told Boatright to bury it.

The irony is that this will probably be the first time that many of us have heard anything from Boatright.
                                I'm pretty sure he would face litigation as I believe all parties were told they can never speak about that as part of the settlement.
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                                X