Next year's post-season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PlaneShocker View Post
    I have to agree, Missouri State will be awful next year, I don't think Lusk is a good coach for some reason. Patterson is there only hope.
    Patterson was a senior this year (along with Weems and Bizoukas).
    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Lots of talented newcomers next year. The team will get better throughout the season, but we'll have too many losses early in the season to have a strong at large resume. Our only chance for the NCAAs is a win at the Lou, and you know how well that always goes for us. We'll get a high NIT seed and make a run in that to give our new guys some postseason experience. In 2013, look out world. And I doubt Marshall is done putting together amazing recruiting classes.
      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by PlaneShocker View Post
        What post-season tournament
        You Plain Suck!

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
          Patterson was a senior this year (along with Weems and Bizoukas).
          Uh oh. They lost all the big guns
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
          Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Someone (or someones) may want to go back and review their predictions for THIS year -- the thread's available, remember -- before consigning WSU to the NIT or worse mext time around.

Comment

I think that unless the mo valley is a 4 team bid next year we have to win in St Louis. The pre season rankings I would think with the loss of 4 more seniors will relegate us to a 5 or 6 pre season pick. I think we will be playing our best basketball in Jan and Feb but early losses will haunt us.

Comment

Impossible to predict without knowing the final make-up of the roster

Comment

NCAA all the way

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                    Impossible to predict without knowing the final make-up of the roster
                    ...and coaching staff.

Edit: Head Coach is no longer a concern and that's the main thing.
                    Last edited by 1972Shocker; March 24, 2012, 01:41 PM.

Comment

We all expected a drop off from the NIT team last year, and we made the NCAA's with one of the best teams we've had in years. Marshall and this staff have a way of developing talent. I'm expecting big things from this incoming recruiting class, as well as big things from all the returners. I'd expect to have a year similar to this years team, maybe a slight drop off. I still think we're top 3 in the valley next year.
                      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

I expect NCAA.

I expect the Valley to get a minimum of 4 bids next year as well.
                        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

It goes against my belief system to post in a DOFO thread, but our post season prospects have been boosted a tad in the last hour or so.

Comment

I fully expect the NCAA and a single digit seed from this point forward, until HCGM retires some 20+ years from now!

Comment

Originally posted by mattdalt View Post
                              I fully expect the NCAA and a single digit seed from this point forward, until HCGM retires some 20+ years from now!
                              I think everyone would love to see that happen.

Well... ok fans from 9 other schools probably wouldn't, but who cares what they think anyways?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                                It goes against my belief system to post in a DOFO thread, but our post season prospects have been boosted a tad in the last hour or so.
                                So has the NCAA total
                                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                                X