Craig Porter Is Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craig Porter Is Back

It's been mentioned in other threads, but it deserves its' own thread.

If Porter was the last domino, what does that mean for Council, the second last domino? I don;t think any WSU collectives can match what Council is going to get offered.

Do you always think you have to start new threads Aargh?
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

It literally already had its own thread.......

"He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Sorry I missed the cryptic head for the Porter returning thread.

As for Fever, I'm delighted I gave you an opportunity to pleasure yourself in your mother's basement while you indulge yourself in the fantasy that I am the reincarnation of another SN poster.

Comment

Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post
          Sorry I missed the cryptic head for the Porter returning thread.

As for Fever, I'm delighted I gave you an opportunity to pleasure yourself in your mother's basement while you indulge yourself in the fantasy that I am the reincarnation of another SN poster.
          You’re getting feisty. You should probably cool off with a game of darts or something. Don’t get mad at me just because you can’t read threads.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Eagle - 'It's a good group': Craig Porter becoming a team leader for Wichita State basketball

“We’ve got a whole new group and I’m one of the only ones who has experience here, so the load is on me,” Porter said. “I’m going to take that responsibility and do everything I can to help them and show them along the way.”

This past weekend was move-in day for the newcomers, which includes eight new scholarship players with the possibility of one more joining the squad later this summer, in preparation for the first day of WSU’s summer school on Monday.
            Nice piece on CP.

Also of note, Pohto will spend the summer working out in Sweden and return in August.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I like the maturity level of Craig Porter. I think he will be a good leader for the Shocks. And I also think Gus Okafor and James Rojas will bring good senior experience for this team . Okafor and Rojas are just beast down low in the paint.

Comment

Working...
              X