Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCAA One & Done or Multiple games in NIT, CBI, CIT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA One & Done or Multiple games in NIT, CBI, CIT?

Given last year's threads I have to ask...

On to next season!
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

I'll take any NCAA appearance, no matter how brief, over the NIT or C tournaments. Any day.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Agreed with SB. Not even close.

I'd rather feel the burn in my stomach right now after an NCAA loss than an NIT championship. ANY DAY.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

The NIT championship was fun and all, but it left a really empty feeling in my stomach.

Comment

Me too SB but I felt compelled to ask for the sake of reflection for the younger crowd who does not know or perhaps cannot appreciate a wonderful ride.

Go Shocks!!!!

Comment

It's not just one tournament or the other. It is the season that produces it. By definition when you go to the NCAA you have accomplished much more in the regular season.
            Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

I'm so sad right now I don't even know. I'll get back to you later :(

Comment

This question again???

Comment

NCAA appearance. Overall this season was much funner than last year. The NIT was like going to prom with your sister.
                  Last edited by SB Shock; March 15, 2012, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Shocker history will remember both last year's and this year's teams fondly. Ultimately, however, this is the tournament where both teams wanted to be.
                    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

i dont care. but what I do know is 3G keeps improving every single year he is here., and that is very promising and makes me want to get to next season ASAP...It's gonna be hard watching the rest of the tourny knowing what coulda have been, but we got are tails handed to us, and Shaka did exactly what he said he was going to do, send us back to Kansas

Comment

We got more press and love even with this loss than we did with all the NIT wins last year. I'll take this as a program and I'll have fond memories of last year's run and this year's season all the same.

Comment

Last year's NIT trophy was one hell of a consolation prize; emphasis on consolation. Was a great experience. Was proud of the team, and last year felt it was better than a one and done in the dance. But it is not something I want to repeat in consecutive years.
                          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Again, this post is intended to be reflective for the traditionally younger crowd who may feel that the proverbial sky is falling. It is not. The guys on the team and staff will take some time off, refocus, recommit, and reach for the same goal (NCAA Tourney) next season.

Go Shocks!

Comment

Without the extra games, the experience, the extra practice time that we had last year in the NIT, we do not make the field this year. For whatever that is worth.

Comment

Working...
                              X