No announcement yet.

Terrible question....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why doesnt your teacher show the game during the test/exam...its not out of the question I think

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
      I have a class at 705 and sadly, an exam. So I will be missing the game live. May leave after said exam and just forget about the lecture afterward. May...
      Is this a class at WSU? If so, what kind of namby-pamby prof wouldn't reschedule that sucker?

Comment

Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
        Is this a class at WSU? If so, what kind of namby-pamby prof wouldn't reschedule that sucker?
        It is. And considering we only meet once a week, rescheduling isn't the easiest thing to do. And I don't want to take the test coming off of Spring Break.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Bought MMOD for my laptops yesterday.
          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
            It is. And considering we only meet once a week, rescheduling isn't the easiest thing to do. And I don't want to take the test coming off of Spring Break.
            Ugh, bummer dude.

Comment

It's ok. I'll just avoid radio on the drive home and not look at my phone at all. So hopefully nobody is texting me because I won't reply. Then I'll go home and watch it before going to bed. I may not get to enjoy it live like most of you, but I'll enjoy it in my own time. Then Saturday it'll all work out just fine.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I'll be working until 7 unfortunately, but I guess I'll be able to see the end. The Internet at my work is attrocious, but i'll still try to get it to work to watch during my down time. Not the worst situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockthemonkey View Post
                  In the same situation and the airline has no wifi. I'd be happy to pay for it and the game if they did but no such luck. And SB I am flying to Hawaii. So I guess my next question to you is was that just a lucky guess or do I know you?
                  IDK. I know somebody flying to Hawaii....will you be dropping something off at my house before you go?

Comment

Originally posted by kellykemnitz View Post
                    Won't cost to watch online if you follow this procedure...

"Send a text to 2653 with '0YOURTEAMNAMEHERE' [Such as 0DUKE] and you will get a promo code and instructions that will allow you to watch the NCAA tourney without paying the silly streaming fees this year.
                    The text will tell you to go to ncaa.com/cokezero and enter the code and you will get 'free upgraded access 4 NCAA March Madness Live'"
                    Kelly, the site address setting in your wordpress blog, or an apache httpd.conf rewrite for your blog, is jacked up. Just an FYI.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I will be on my way back from Hays... Booooooooooooo
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                      Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                        IDK. I know somebody flying to Hawaii....will you be dropping something off at my house before you go?
                        Nope... what are the odds?

Just a coincidence. Unless of course I forgot to drop off whatever that was that I was supposed to be dropping by.

Comment

Working...
                        X