Terrible question....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrible question....

...how many of you, like me, can't see the game because of prior commits made long ago???I'll actually be in the air!!!! AAARRRGH!!!

If you can get internet on the plane, you should be just fine: http://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball-...dness-live-faq

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
      ...how many of you, like me, can't see the game because of prior commits made long ago???I'll actually be in the air!!!! AAARRRGH!!!
      Flying to Hawaii?

Comment

That link will cost you this year.

Comment

Hope your not going to Portland at that time.

Comment

if only...not THAT great a trip....

Comment

In the same situation and the airline has no wifi. I'd be happy to pay for it and the game if they did but no such luck. And SB I am flying to Hawaii. So I guess my next question to you is was that just a lucky guess or do I know you?

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I have class at 7:15. Ill be listening and following via ESPN though.

Comment

Won't cost to watch online if you follow this procedure...

"Send a text to 2653 with '0YOURTEAMNAMEHERE' [Such as 0DUKE] and you will get a promo code and instructions that will allow you to watch the NCAA tourney without paying the silly streaming fees this year.
                    The text will tell you to go to ncaa.com/cokezero and enter the code and you will get 'free upgraded access 4 NCAA March Madness Live'"

Comment

I have a class at 705 and sadly, an exam. So I will be missing the game live. May leave after said exam and just forget about the lecture afterward. May...
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I always love when you set the dvr and then hope you don't get any updates before watching the recording. I often find myself in those predicaments.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                          I always love when you set the dvr and then hope you don't get any updates before watching the recording. I often find myself in those predicaments.
                          It pisses off my girlfriend.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I purchased the app for iPhone/iPad from app store.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                              I have two weddings to be at Saturday, and you know everyone will be talking about it if we play that day, so it will be impossible to not hear the score.

Comment

Working...
                              X