Bob Richey Will Remain as Furman MBB Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

Up early to catch a flight home but wanted to ask this august group of openminded basketball fans if this statement reflects what happened with Marshall seeking the Alabama MBB HC position?

FYI I have not missed the mindless prejudice and banter of exchanging posts - thought I would.

Good luck to the Shockers next season!
    Have you missed learning how to spell buffoon correctly?
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I, too, laugh, but if we're being serious... I'd sell your sister for Bob Richey right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
        In related news, I recently withdrew my name from consideration for the open position of Kaley Cuoco's spouse.
        As have I... my wife wasn't too happy withth my application.
        Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

You too? Damn .. poor thing must be running out of options!
          In all seriousness, why would she get married? Unless she marries a plutocrat her net worth is getting cut in half. Put me in her shoes and I'm going full on Wooderson.

"I get older, they stay the same age."
          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

Good. Better odds for the rest of us.
            You'd be a helluva wingman
            "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
              In related news, I recently withdrew my name from consideration for the open position of Kaley Cuoco's spouse.
              I missed that job being open. I'd throw my hat into that ring
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

I missed that job being open. I'd throw my hat into that ring
                Not me. I'd gladly take a trial run to check things out. I'd ride that trial run as long as I could make it last, but with the knowledge that anything permanent was incredibly unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post

Not me. I'd gladly take a trial run to check things out. I'd ride that trial run as long as I could make it last, but with the knowledge that anything permanent was incredibly unlikely.
                  I would watch that. A show, I mean.

I’ll see myself out.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                  Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

I would watch that. A show, I mean.

I’ll see myself out.
                    Unlike the Kardashians, I wouldn't film it. I think we've put this thread in a top 10 for derailment.

Comment

Unlike the Kardashians, I wouldn't film it. I think we've put this thread in a top 10 for derailment.
                      But it got better in the process. Kaley Cuoco is a much more interesting topic than Robert Richey.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Don’t bash Kim. That was the great come back story of our time.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                        Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
                          An update for those of you wanting to replace HCIB; apparently Furman's support for Bob Richey (personal commitment to him plus recent contract extension) played a major role in Richey withdrawing from consideration for the open SC MBB Head Coach position. Friends inform that Bob wanted the job but Furman is committed to retaining Richey.
                          This is one of the better self owns I've seen in quite awhile.

Comment

Don’t bash Kim. That was the great come back story of our time.
                            I so much want to make a FIFY comment on this post, but that could be very dangerous for my continued participation in this forum.

Comment

I just skimmed over the thread, but if I understand things correctly, Katie Couric turned down a job in South Dakota in order to stay home with a rich, furry guy. Is that right? If so, any truth to the rumor that Flo from Progressive and Doug from Liberty Mutual were having a fling but Limu the Emu objected and they broke up?
                              Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post
                                I just skimmed over the thread, but if I understand things correctly, Katie Couric turned down a job in South Dakota in order to stay home with a rich, furry guy. Is that right? If so, any truth to the rumor that Flo from Progressive and Doug from Liberty Mutual were having a fling but Limu the Emu objected and they broke up?
                                I believe it was Lily from AT&T...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X