Random Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Questions

Does anyone know when they announce game times for this weekend's games? Will we know by the end of the day Thursdsay? Do we have to wait until Friday night?

Also, has anyone been able to find the selection committee's "true S-Curve"? I heard that the released it this year for the first time ever, but my google skills seem to be failing me.

Thanks for the help.

I am not sure this answers your question.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...curve-released
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Thanks for the link. I saw that the other day and I'm really confused why the actual list of 1-68 seems to be impossible to find through a simple google search. If Jerry Palm has the list, and the list was suppossedly "released", why is it so hard to find? Weird.

Comment

I am astonished that nobody on this board can find the committee's "S-Curve". What the heck were they thinking to say that they would release it if it is nowhere to be found?

Comment

I looked for some time before you posted this JH4P. I was hoping someone on here would be able to find it as well.

Comment

IS this what you're looking for?
            http://www.sbnation.com/2012-ncaa-to...eds/in/2626664

Comment

Yes, thank you shoxtop. That is hilarious that even that website only has screenshots from the TrueTV broadcast of the S-Curve from Sunday evening. Nobody seems to have simply typed it out. Anyway, I'm not sure why it didn't come up in my google searches, but either way, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxtop View Post
                When you look at that, its really incredible to me to see some of the teams that they put ahead of VCU. I think they are farther off with them then they were with us.

Comment

Working...
                X