Anyone recieved ticket confirmation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone recieved ticket confirmation?

waiting to make airline reservations until we have tickets....
    " There's a difference between a good team and a great team "

The emails about tickets aren't coming out until midnight so hopefully you don't wait too long because those flight prices will just keep going up and up.

Comment

they said midnight at the latest though

Comment

We have chosen to go out on a limb and book prior to receiving ticket confirmation.

FYI - we found it much cheaper to fly to Seattle and drive to Portland. Traveling days Tuesday and Monday. We have relatives in the area so we are doing a mini vacation.
        “Talk low, talk slow and don't say too much.”
        John Wayne

Comment

Just received notification about 9:25CDT. SAVE ME 4 SEATS ON THE CHARTER!!!!!!!!
          Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

just got mine!

Comment

Was just notified that I have purchased 4 tickets in the shocker block. Looks like I only need two. If anyone is interested in buying two send me a pm.

Comment

Anybody know if our tix will allow us to watch the IU/NMS game? Can't remember how it went in 06.
                “Talk low, talk slow and don't say too much.”
                John Wayne

Comment

Is this email for all rounds or just this weekend's games?
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by 19SHOCKER76 View Post
                    Anybody know if our tix will allow us to watch the IU/NMS game? Can't remember how it went in 06.
                    Yes, we will get to watch that game. Would have to purchase tickets to the other session to see the other 2 games though.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                      Is this email for all rounds or just this weekend's games?
                      Just this weekend.
                      Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker85 View Post
                        Just this weekend.
                        Figured so, just wanted to be sure. Thanks.
                        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Just got my notice too. Two tickets for Portland. It is going to be fun!

Comment

Got my ticket, airfare and hotel. So excited. My first ncaa regional. Anybody familiar with things to do in Portland?

Comment

Capital Shock II...just sent you a pm. Thanks, BAShocker

Comment

Working...
                              X