Fire Isaac Brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Does not matter what players we have if they’re just told to stand and chuck on offense. I suppose if we had a few all-Americans it could work though. Speaking of recruiting, how’s that going these days?
    My god Fever, slow down. Going out and recruiting before we know who is staying might make individuals on our team feel unwanted and inadequate. You are so damn insensitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Does not matter what players we have if they’re just told to stand and chuck on offense. I suppose if we had a few all-Americans it could work though. Speaking of recruiting, how’s that going these days?
      True. I think I was focused on my frustration with Mo when I posted this. You’re right though

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

My god Fever, slow down. Going out and recruiting before we know who is staying might make individuals on our team feel unwanted and inadequate. You are so damn insensitive.
        HCIB's comment was silly, but the coaching staff has been recruiting. We made a 2022 recruit's final four list 10 days ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

HCIB's comment was silly, but the coaching staff has been recruiting. We made a 2022 recruit's final four list 10 days ago.

Well we had 1 spot open regardless from the big man that left at the beginning of the year.

But I don't think he has done much recruiting for the possible transfers that are about to happen.

We will see soon I suppose.
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Well we had 1 spot open regardless from the big man that left at the beginning of the year.

But I don't think he has done much recruiting for the possible transfers that are about to happen.

We will see soon I suppose.
            There are other 2022 offers out, but recruitment news has definitely been light I agree. I think this team needs some recruiting wins in the transfer portal to be competitive next season anyway. Much harder to bring in impact freshmen when you aren't pulling four and five star guys.

Comment

• I think Braeur, Heiar and Hall has a nice sound to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                I think Braeur, Heiar and Hall has a nice sound to it.
                Law Firm?

Comment

• Maybe as assistants, because none are ready to run this program.

Comment

• Lot's of former HC out there looking for work.

Several of which have spoken highly of the program and Wichita in the past.

If I was IB, I'd be reaching out to them for AC positions and move on from his current crew.
                    The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                      If I was IB, I'd be reaching out to them for AC positions and move on from his current crew.

Would you really leave a couple mil on the table?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

I guess it depends on if some of those coaches have other jobs lined up, or if taking an AC job voids their buyout.
                        The Assman

Comment

Sounds like he's suggesting IB find a new set of assistants.

Comment

Nope. He needs to ride it as long as he can and swing for the fence the whole time. Maybe there’s a chance he can do well enough to get all $6 million. There’s always time to get a 150k assistant job later. We are in quite a pickle. All I can do is hope this year was not the new normal.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

Sounds like he's suggesting IB find a new set of assistants.
                              Thank you, reading comprehension is below average for me lately.

Comment

• I guess we'll know soon how much the players stand behind IB. When the hire was made all we heard was how much of a players coach we was, and how excited they where to have him as a leader. So the big question, what does that really mean to the players, are they still on board? Will they stay and help him build a winning culture? Is this a place they feel like they can become a better player? Stay tuned, the next few days are critical.

Comment

Working...
                                X