• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Bad timing Brent
    Oh I am sure it was intentional timing.

But I agree...lol
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• nm
      Last edited by ventichai; March 11, 2022, 09:20 PM.

Comment

• I sub to PSC Highlights. I saw this tonight and for once, I actually like Creighton basketball more than WSU. Just look at that offense. It’s a thing of beauty.

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
        Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• How many did we have in the Portal in the 24 hours after 3Gs last game? 4? 5? Couldn’t remember how fast they all left.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
            How many did we have in the Portal in the 24 hours after 3Gs last game? 4? 5? Couldn’t remember how fast they all left.
            It was 24 hours after COVID ended season. Gregg actually won his last game.

But it was multiple guys for sure. Seemed like 3 right away, maybe another 1 or 2 shortly after.
            78-65

Comment

Bad timing Brent
              Ummm…Brent, for a guy who likes to brag about “feel,” this is a JRod tweet if I’ve ever seen one.
              78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
                Also hilarious. I got bored so wandered over to the Shocker Faithful. I've never bothered to check that stuff. I guess I've been reading this all incorrectly. Seems like HCIB actually needs a raise.
                I got blasted for actually saying I liked to debate sports on that page. Quote, "that's not what we do here." Okay, I guess it's just a cheerleader page then. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

It was 24 hours after COVID ended season. Gregg actually won his last game.

But it was multiple guys for sure. Seemed like 3 right away, maybe another 1 or 2 shortly after.
                  Yes. That’s true. Gets turned around in my head. Wonder if we would have made the tournament that year. Weird season, beat the **** out of Tulsa in his final game.

ES, GS, JB I think were in immediately.

Comment

Yes. That’s true. Gets turned around in my head. Wonder if we would have made the tournament that year. Weird season, beat the **** out of Tulsa in his final game.

ES, GS, JB I think were in immediately.
                    You know it’s been a rough couple years when the fans are understandably upset about a disappointing season and scratching our heads at the same time going “Well, I don’t see the normal 5 basketball players literally fleeing the campus in a desperate effort to escape the boogeyman coach that lurked in Koch Arena. So that might.. Be a good thing that we have a nice coach now..?” Lol

Comment

• I don’t think we see anyone in the portal until after Monday when he meets with the players.

What if the unthinkable happens and only 1-2 transfer. Honestly, if we had a good 5, this team would have a been a lot better. The lack of an inside presence created more issues than we realized.

Comment

• Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post

You know it’s been a rough couple years when the fans are understandably upset about a disappointing season and scratching our heads at the same time going “Well, I don’t see the normal 5 basketball players literally fleeing the campus in a desperate effort to escape the boogeyman coach that lurked in Koch Arena. So that might.. Be a good thing that we have a nice coach now..?” Lol
                        Marshall still won with that team as dysfunctional as it was. ES was a cancer that caused a lot of it, see Washington. JB and GS were both butt hurt over playing time. It sucked but we we were still likely to make the dance that year. When they leave this year it won't be because IB is a meanie, it will be because we lose and they don't like it.
                        I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post

Marshall still won with that team as dysfunctional as it was. ES was a cancer that caused a lot of it, see Washington. JB and GS were both butt hurt over playing time. It sucked but we we were still likely to make the dance that year. When they leave this year it won't be because IB is a meanie, it will be because we lose and they don't like it.
                          Marshall gets a ton of credit for that .. don't get me wrong.... but we also can't highlight enough the night and day difference in the big men. Jaime is 20x the post than the ones we had this year (though Pohto can get there). This team is much better if we have a Jaime on there.

Comment

Marshall gets a ton of credit for that .. don't get me wrong.... but we also can't highlight enough the night and day difference in the big men. Jaime is 20x the post than the ones we had this year (though Pohto can get there). This team is much better if we have a Jaime on there.
                            Goodness I miss Jamie. What a stud. And Loyal. loved Wichita. Miss him. Need a few more of those types of guys.

Comment

Goodness I miss Jamie. What a stud. And Loyal. loved Wichita. Miss him. Need a few more of those types of guys.
                              Him not getting to play in the NCAAs is the saddest part of that year. I think he could have gone on a tear and likely shown up on some draft boards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                                I don’t think we see anyone in the portal until after Monday when he meets with the players.

What if the unthinkable happens and only 1-2 transfer. Honestly, if we had a good 5, this team would have a been a lot better. The lack of an inside presence created more issues than we realized.
                                Does not matter what players we have if they’re just told to stand and chuck on offense. I suppose if we had a few all-Americans it could work though. Speaking of recruiting, how’s that going these days?
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X