Fire Isaac Brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post

If TE played on the floor with at least 2 or 3 other legit scoring threats and he could just spot up he would be great. He cannot be in an offense where the has to create his own shot. It's that simple.
    He cannot be in an offense where he is ALLOWED to create his own shots

Comment

• Bruce Webber should call Brown and recommend to do what he just did. He won’t last here at WSU losing. Us fans don’t want to return to the dark days of the 90s. Turg took us places. Marshall took us even higher. I was always hoping WSU would become the Gonzaga of the midwest. But with HCIB at the helm I don’t see that happening anytime soon.
      Shocker Alumni
      Shocker Club Soccer alumni
      Jayhawk fan but the Shockers come first

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaHawk View Post
        Bruce Webber should call Brown and recommend to do what he just did. He won’t last here at WSU losing. Us fans don’t want to return to the dark days of the 90s. Turg took us places. Marshall took us even higher. I was always hoping WSU would become the Gonzaga of the midwest. But with HCIB at the helm I don’t see that happening anytime soon.
        But with HCIB at the helm I don’t see that happening.....fixed it for you

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

No it's not.. Not even close. And yet Coach Brown record is still better than Gregg Marshall and Mark Turgeon in thie first 2 years when they were Head Coach.. These are the facts.

Turgeon. Year 2001. 9 W and 19 L. Year 2002 15 W and 15 L. Total. 24 W and 34 L
          Marshall. Year 2008 11W and 20 L. Year 2009. 17 W and 17L. Total 28 W and 37 L
          Brown. Year 2021 162 and 6. L. Year 2022. 15 W and 13 L. Total 31W and 19. L

No doubt Brown is coaching in a significantly tougher conference than the MVC. And his record is still better. I think the problem with this teamis when Porter is not playing there is a lack of basketball IQ and not enough players that can score. For example MU is terrible. He can only score 3 ft from the basket. He makes the same move he has been making for 4 years. Still can't pass out of a double team. But the addition of Jalen R and Issac A will certainly help this team. Both can shoot and are athletic.. Please make sure you pass on these facts to Daron Boatright. Coach Brown should be fired because his record is better than Turgeon and Matshall. Go Shocks.
          Turgeon and Marshall had to rebuild bottom feeders. IB was handed a coach Marshall built and prepared team almost up until game 1. All IB had to do was not mess things up. Well coached teams don't get schooled in close games and coming out of timeouts.

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaHawk View Post
            Bruce Webber should call Brown and recommend to do what he just did. He won’t last here at WSU losing. Us fans don’t want to return to the dark days of the 90s. Turg took us places. Marshall took us even higher. I was always hoping WSU would become the Gonzaga of the midwest. But with HCIB at the helm I don’t see that happening anytime soon.
            Instead, we're going to turn into the University of Portland of the Midwest
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• I was really upset some of the coaching decisions IB made today and several he made all year. Did we score one time out of 28 games on our last possession of the first half? I am sure TE was scoreless for the year at the end of the first half. Pleasant goes without saying that IB made a huge mistake playing him 15-20 minutes a game. Pumping up the whole offense to feature TE was a big mistake. Today IB’s decision to have our 1-4 players switch screens led to layups for Tulsa and offensive rebounds with our small guards trying to box out Horne etc. Why??? It seems to me we rarely ever scored on an out of bounds play under our own basket unless we got the ball to Ricky. I could go on and on, I will end it by saying we are 15-15 in our last 30 games and just lost to the worst Tulsa team we have played in the last 20 years on a neutral court.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Instead, we're going to turn into the University of Portland of the Midwest
                Gosh that’s not something I want to see. It’s sad to see us regress so much. We’re just in such a crappy situation with owing Marshall money and if we fire brown we gotta pay him. Can’t afford to pay 3 coaches. I’m praying we don’t go back to those Jason Perez days when I first became a fan as a teenager. I remember my cousin taking me with her student ticket and a guess pass because nobody didn’t want to go. I’ve seen this university I love go from the dirt of the 90s to the highs of Turg/Marshall. I just didn’t want it to end so quickly. I have a feeling our current AD could give two $hits about us being good.
                Shocker Alumni
                Shocker Club Soccer alumni
                Jayhawk fan but the Shockers come first

Comment

• If offered right now, would you take Bruce Weber or turgeon or Crean. Assuming you could get any at IB’s current pay?

Comment

• Crean out of that group
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                      If offered right now, would you take Bruce Weber or turgeon or Crean. Assuming you could get any at IB’s current pay?
                      what does it matter

Comment

• If I had the money, I would gladly write the check to send IB on his way.

With that, I believe he is truly a great person, just not a D1 bball coach at WSU.

Maybe we should start a Go Fund Me to get enough $ for the buyout.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                          If I had the money, I would gladly write the check to send IB on his way.

With that, I believe he is truly a great person, just not a D1 bball coach at WSU.

Maybe we should start a Go Fund Me to get enough $ for the buyout.
                          Id happily chip in a 50

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post

Id happily chip in a 50
                            I’m in for a hondo.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post

I’m in for a hondo.
                              So up to 150? Only $4,999,850 to go!

Comment

• We need CEK to pour some sugar on this situation for a Hallmark Channel ending to this bad dream that brings 3G back home!

Comment

Working...
                                X