Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post

He and his wife had become such an embarrassment to the University
    What in the actual hell does Lynn have to do with this? Last time I checked, she was never on WSU's payroll. Should the Chiefs cut Mahomes because Brittney and Jackson are annoying?

78-65

Comment

At this point I'm actually rooting that we lose. Make the short term misery sooooo bad that they have to make a decision with the long term in mind. The problem isn't firing the coach though, that would be fixed with a new AD who would fire the coach day one. And with the stunt Muma pulled in the backdoor boatright deal, tells me firing the AD won't even help. Because the next AD would simply be a diversity and inclusion hire. The problem is at it's root.......MUMA. And how do you get a president fired? I have no idea. The feeling of powerlessness is overwhelming. Which makes me want to just walk away from all of it. I'm not even proud of my alma mater at this point regardless of atheletics. It's just disgusting.

btw, did anybody else ever notice when Muma was hired, the Eagle's take on his biggest strength was that he was gay? I told my friends, if I was Muma I'd be ticked that my sexual orientation was the only thing that was used as validity for my hire.

Disgusted.

Comment

Who knows these days, but you would think Mo and Dex wouldn't forego senior night if they were going to grad transfer elsewhere.
        Last edited by TrackSuitAndTie; March 1, 2022, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

What in the actual hell does Lynn have to do with this? Last time I checked, she was never on WSU's payroll. Should the Chiefs cut Mahomes because Brittney and Jackson are annoying?
            Nothing. And everything. When you are a highly paid representative of a company or institution, it does matter. How much it matters depends on many factors. Your winning, and or popularity can temper a lot of that. Billy Carter certainly didn't help Jimmy. If Mahomes wasn't doing amazing things on the field, Brittney and Jackson would quickly get told to STFU by Patrick. Winning covers up many antics by your close relatives and associates. But if either one of them uttered a homophobic slur, that may be unforgivable regardless of how good Mahomes is.

Then again, outside a few margaritas and f bombs, Lynn really didn't do anything, and this coming from a guy that lives in Omaha, attends Creighton games, and saw the faux outrage. That said, my guess would be that somebody from the university politely asked Gregg to ask her to tone it down a notch.
            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

TE also saying Tyson will be moving on as well.

Comment

To college ... doesn't say WSU. We NEED Dex and Porter back at least of those 5. Udeze is better than most give him credit for, but he is what he is and his ceiling is low. I wouldn't be upset if he comes back, but also wont be upset if he moves on.

Comment

Unless the coach is moving on, it more or less doesn’t matter.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

If Mo comes back, I hope he is disappointed in a bunch of his minutes being taken by an improved Kenny Pohto.

Comment

Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
                      I guess no recruiting, until then, based on IB's philosophy...
                      The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Settling..
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

I mean we do have quite a few 2022 offers out there. I think the transfer portal is likely more important at this point anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                            Unless the coach is moving on, it more or less doesn’t matter.
                            Yep. No offensive system + no accountability = same issues we've seen this season

Comment

Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post

We seem to have distilled this all down to the punch to Shaq at this point. But what about the choking of the assistant coach, the parking lot incident, the Canada incident, the horribly vulgar comments to players. Do those not factor in as well? He and his wife had become such an embarrassment to the University
                              Winning cures all ails! I wouldn't care if 3G was convicted of murder if Wichita was still at the pinnacle they were at for a decade. The state of this program is infinitely more of an embarrassment then anything that happened prior.

Comment

Working...
                              X