Fire Isaac Brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

They caught Juwan Howard in 4K and all he got was a slight suspension.
    Yep. Still waiting for Doucheman's outrage and investigation on that one... That was not the first such incident with JH and another coach either.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Yep. Still waiting for Doucheman's outrage and investigation on that one... That was not the first such incident with JH and another coach either.
      Stadium College Basketball Insider Jeff Goodman joins "The Rally" hosts to discuss the Juwan Howard and Wisconsin incident and the possible outcomes following Sunday's brawl.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
      Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

They caught Juwan Howard in 4K and all he got was a slight suspension.
        My God, people, this.

Zero ambiguity, Juwan Howard hit a man on live television while my son bounced on my knee, AND WAS SUSPENDED A HANDFUL OF GAMES.

All you, "They had proof,"ers have A LOT to prove. Not a SINGLE player / person witnessed the alleged "hit." We're supposed to believe that the University had an option to fire a man with cause for an unwitnessed punch and NOT pay $7mm, but they decided to be generous out of the kindness of their heart?! I don't buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post

My God, people, this.

Zero ambiguity, Juwan Howard hit a man on live television while my son bounced on my knee, AND WAS SUSPENDED A HANDFUL OF GAMES.

All you, "They had proof,"ers have A LOT to prove. Not a SINGLE player / person witnessed the alleged "hit." We're supposed to believe that the University had an option to fire a man with cause for an unwitnessed punch and NOT pay $7mm, but they decided to be generous out of the kindness of their heart?! I don't buy it.
          Not a single witness? What?

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
            Weird how ******* is careful to define what is and isn't a "punch".
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
              Nice way to minimize it there Doucheman. Almost dismisses it at the end by saying it wasn't a punch and was only a slap so no biggie. No word yet on when his investigation will start.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

I would agree

This will be telling, do the players love HCIB or not. Is there any loyalty?

Anybody looking at who WSU is recruiting - should be very scared unless he has some secret offers out.

Sure looks like it.

HCIB won't be replaced after next year. He will be get as much time as Wedge gets. Sports Daily hinted today that HCIB is being treated differently than HCEW and said it without saying it "racism".

I don't believe WSU will get a name coach. The AAC will not be today AAC, it will be more like MVC+.

And DB has to be hoping that the dumbed down AAC is so bad that the WSU turd floats to the top
                What was the comparison to Wedge? One coach inherited a program that had won the last ten years and the other inherited one that was gutted.

Comment

My God, people, this.

There’s a HUGE difference. Marshall denied and would not apologize. Howard, having no choice since everyone saw it, did admit to it and apologize.

Comment

My God, people, this.

Jesus this has been hashed out 5 bajillion times. There is a reason the buyout was 7.5 million and not 0 or 15 million. Only takes basic mental skills to figure out why
                    Last edited by Stickboy46; February 28, 2022, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Jesus this has been hashed out 5 bajillion times. There is a reason the buyout was 7.5 million and not 0 or 15 million. Only takes basic mental skills to figure out why
                      You mad bro?
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

What was the comparison to Wedge? One coach inherited a program that had won the last ten years and the other inherited one that was gutted.
                        no logic, just Albrecht doing the IB Iis not being treated fairly and so it must be ….

Comment

None of us have seen the report from the investigation. We've gotten rumors and some things former players have said to the media. What people will say to the media and what they will say off the record are often quite different.

If no one witnessed the "incident" and Marshall denied it ever happened, and the investigation confirmed that, then the results of the investigation would have been released to the media, Marshall would have been exonerated of any wrongdoing, he would still be WSU's coach, and the athletic department would not have paid him $7 mill+ to leave.

Anybody want to argue with that logic? And I'm certain many will because many out here argue with anything and everything.

Marshall is gone. The athletic department paid him $7 mill to leave. It's apparent the investigation did not exonerate Marshall or he would still be WSU's coach. It's apparent the "incident" did happen. It's likely that it was witnessed by players who won't tell that to the press. It's apparent it wasn't a tap on the back of the head to get Shaq's attention. If any of those were true the athletic department would not have paid $7 mill to get rid of the best coach WSU has ever had.

There are MANY posts claiming the "incident" never happened, or that it wasn't that bad, or that no one saw it. If any of that was true, Marshall would still be WSU's coach. Marshall is not WSU's coach. The only logical conclusion from the known facts is that that **** happened.

The fact that Marshall is still on the payroll makes it nearly impossible to replace Brown. The only way out of the abyss is for the donors to go to Muma and insist that Boatright be terminated, and then they offer to put up the money to pay Marshall $1.7 mill a year, Brown $1.5 mill a year, and a "name" coach $2 mill a year, for a total coaching salary of $5.2 mill a year.
                          The only logical conclusion from what's known and verifiable is that the incident did happen and the athletic department knew about it and did nothing. That resulted in the athletic department shelling out $7 mill years later as, essentially, hush money so the incompetent AD could use athletic department funds to cover his ineptness.

Baker's "I didn't see it, but I believe it happened" is not going to get a coach fired with a $7 mill buyout.

Comment

Welcome back 700-friend Aargh.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post
                              None of us have seen the report from the investigation. We've gotten rumors and some things former players have said to the media. What people will say to the media and what they will say off the record are often quite different.

If no one witnessed the "incident" and Marshall denied it ever happened, and the investigation confirmed that, then the results of the investigation would have been released to the media, Marshall would have been exonerated of any wrongdoing, he would still be WSU's coach, and the athletic department would not have paid him $7 mill+ to leave.

Anybody want to argue with that logic? And I'm certain many will because many out here argue with anything and everything.

Marshall is gone. The athletic department paid him $7 mill to leave. It's apparent the investigation did not exonerate Marshall or he would still be WSU's coach. It's apparent the "incident" did happen. It's likely that it was witnessed by players who won't tell that to the press. It's apparent it wasn't a tap on the back of the head to get Shaq's attention. If any of those were true the athletic department would not have paid $7 mill to get rid of the best coach WSU has ever had.

There are MANY posts claiming the "incident" never happened, or that it wasn't that bad, or that no one saw it. If any of that was true, Marshall would still be WSU's coach. Marshall is not WSU's coach. The only logical conclusion from the known facts is that that **** happened.

The fact that Marshall is still on the payroll makes it nearly impossible to replace Brown. The only way out of the abyss is for the donors to go to Muma and insist that Boatright be terminated, and then they offer to put up the money to pay Marshall $1.7 mill a year, Brown $1.5 mill a year, and a "name" coach $2 mill a year, for a total coaching salary of $5.2 mill a year.
                              The only logical conclusion from what's known and verifiable is that the incident did happen and the athletic department knew about it and did nothing. That resulted in the athletic department shelling out $7 mill years later as, essentially, hush money so the incompetent AD could use athletic department funds to cover his ineptness.

Baker's "I didn't see it, but I believe it happened" is not going to get a coach fired with a $7 mill buyout.
                              Those who think the incident is that bad is 100% what's wrong with the world today and enabling the softness that has overtaken everything. If my kid is an issue, I have zero problems with discipline. Those willing to accept it and be coached are going to be successful... S*** wasn't coachable, period.

Comment

Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post

Those who think the incident is that bad is 100% what's wrong with the world today and enabling the softness that has overtaken everything. If my kid is an issue, I have zero problems with discipline. Those willing to accept it and be coached are going to be successful... S*** wasn't coachable, period.
                                We seem to have distilled this all down to the punch to Shaq at this point. But what about the choking of the assistant coach, the parking lot incident, the Canada incident, the horribly vulgar comments to players. Do those not factor in as well? He and his wife had become such an embarrassment to the University

Comment

Working...
                                X