Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testen Da tide

Ok - just got back from WESTPORT Kc -Wore my
    Shocker sweats down here. 3 Kstate 1 Ku fan ask me how I thought WSU would finish in the Big 12. I said 1st or 2nd , they went ballistic. THE Ku guy agreed with me the KSU guys said I was a moron an didnt want to to talk to any more. On a positive note Most Iowa State fans sided with me. Go Cycloness
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

KSU fans are out of their gourd because their team was systematically disected yesterday.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

After their two losses to valley teams, I would hope Iowa State fans agreed the valley is not a pushover.

Comment

Had this same argument on Facebook a couple weeks ago. I said 3rd or 4th, behind KU, Mizzou, and possibly Baylor. K-State guy said K-State and Iowa St would be better, which is just nuts.

Comment

How bout let us in your conference and we will find out!

Comment

Those purple glasses those KSU fans wear sure are blinding.
            ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
              Ok - just got back from WESTPORT Kc -Wore my
              Shocker sweats down here. 3 Kstate 1 Ku fan ask me how I thought WSU would finish in the Big 12. I said 1st or 2nd , they went ballistic. THE Ku guy agreed with me the KSU guys said I was a moron an didnt want to to talk to any more. On a positive note Most Iowa State fans sided with me. Go Cycloness
              Sweat pants or sweat shirt?

Comment

After watching ISU lose to Texas last night, I think a 2nd - 4th place finish would have been completely realistic this year.
                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                  After watching ISU lose to Texas last night, I think a 2nd - 4th place finish would have been completely realistic this year.
                  Now just think what we could do with the backing of that conference name and the money that'd come witht it.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I always like the argument that their middle teams would run through the Valley just like WSU since its such an easy conference. Well Iowa St is off to an 0-2 start against the MVC, I'm sure they would have won their next 16 to claim a share of the title.

Comment

lol My brain hurts too , when I get a hunch that you know whu will win lol
                      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                      From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

Obviously the KU guy who agreed with you is either 1) highly intelligent, which is an oxymoron or 2) just saying that to mess with the KSU fan.
                        The KSU fan was simply protecting his turf as the eternal mid-pack team. If WSU was to play in the B12, KSU would often be pushed down to the level of Texas Tech.
                        The Iowa State fans are honestly scared to death of Valley teams because they lose to them all the time.

Comment

No way to know without playing the games. I think we would be in the cluster behind KU and Mizzou this year.

Comment

Originally posted by OTR Shockfan View Post
                            lol My brain hurts too , when I get a hunch that you know whu will win lol
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta5Jz...layer_embedded
                            They really don't like KU. I like that.
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                            X