Wichita State at UCF Game Thread 2-8-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post
    These seem to be the only rules that apply to this case from the 2021-22 NCAA Rules book:
    Why does 9.4-2a not apply?
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I will only say that Taylor was correct, and his top level reporting needs to be recognized.

Comment

• It sucks and we will never know what might have happened. Having said that, I tend to fall in to this line of thinking:

Capture.JPG

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
          I will only say that Taylor was correct, and his top level reporting needs to be recognized.
          I fear one day he’ll move on to a larger market.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

I fear one day he’ll move on to a larger market.
            He is tge ONLY thing worthy these days in the Eagle except the obits

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
              It sucks and we will never know what might have happened. Having said that, I tend to fall in to this line of thinking:

Capture.JPG
              Except that turnovers were even at 13 each. Rebounds we're the biggest difference in all the stats and that was about 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

If anybody’s cherry picking, it’s you who believes TE is incapable of wrongdoing.

Maybe if TE wouldn’t shoot 15 horrible shots per game, we wouldn’t be in late game predicaments.
                Which game did he shoot “15 horrible shots”? Stop exaggerating to make your pitiful point.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcdshocker View Post

Which game did he shoot “15 horrible shots”? Stop exaggerating to make your pitiful point.
                  Why don’t you check the Arizona (9-27) and K-State (4-20) boxscores for starters, dumbass?
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Except that turnovers were even at 13 each. Rebounds we're the biggest difference in all the stats and that was about 3.
                    What was the differential in points off turnovers?

Comment

What was the differential in points off turnovers?
                      I didn't look at that, but that is more of an offense thing which our offense hit better percentage than them as well. I'm not saying turnovers didn't hurt, they do hurt regardless of how many you have. But that stat was a flush for this game.

Comment

• The stats for this game might be the closest overall stats i've ever seen in a game.

They made 2 more shots on 5 more attempts
                        same FG%
                        Same number of 3s made
                        1 more FT made
                        3 Rebounds
                        Same Assists, Blocks and Turnovers
                        1 additional foul for us.

WSU UCF.PNG

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                          The stats for this game might be the closest overall stats i've ever seen in a game.

They made 2 more shots on 5 more attempts
                          same FG%
                          Same number of 3s made
                          1 more FT made
                          3 Rebounds
                          Same Assists, Blocks and Turnovers
                          1 additional foul for us.

WSU UCF.PNG
                          '
                          Sounds like a game that could have been decided by a bad call. Or 4 in a row in this case. Travelling, out of bounds off of UCF, not changing it after review, UCF running out of bounds on in bound play.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Why don’t you check the Arizona (9-27) and K-State (4-20) boxscores for starters, dumbass?
                            Always reverting to name calling. Typical Fever tactic when you are called out on something that you can't back up. You still didn't answer my question, because there were not 15 horrible shots in either game. Are you tired of bashing Boatright so now it is picking on Tyson almost every fricking day? You need a life man.

BTW - Boatright signed an extension in 2020 that has him under contract through 23-24. Get used to seeing him around. I could introduce you to him sometime.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post
                              '
                              Sounds like a game that could have been decided by a bad call. Or 4 in a row in this case. Travelling, out of bounds off of UCF, not changing it after review, UCF running out of bounds on in bound play.
                              Or perhaps play smarter and more disciplined for the previous 38 minutes and don't let it be decided by the zebras in the last two minutes.

Comment

Or perhaps play smarter and more disciplined for the previous 38 minutes and don't let it be decided by the zebras in the last two minutes.
                                There has seldom been a game played by any team, where if they had played better, a horrendous series of officiating calls wouldn't matter.

That does not change the fact that the inept and incompetent officiating at the end of this game absolutely cost us a chance to win this game.

I very seldom complain about officiating as it usually evens out, but this was egregious and excuseless.
                                Last edited by Topshock; February 11, 2022, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X