Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    I have too many March business conflicts, however IF
    it should happen, I'll be heading south by foot, plane, train or auto prior to
    March 31-April 2, 2012. I was there for the NCAA Regional Finals in 1981
    and can't begin to explain the 'once in a lifetime' feeling
    (Please God, help make it twice).

I was there too, only road trip I ever had with my dad. Won a little money at the track that weekend. Shocks got jobbed by not having Ozell in the house (thanks KU), had a chance to talk to Dick Enberg and Al McGuire. Yeah...let it happen twice.

Comment

Planning on going until the $ runs out. I also was at New Orleans in '81. Love to get back there to see the Shocks.
      In the fast lane

Comment

I agree with Dr, but could see Columbus in the mix if they send Syracuse to Pittsburg.

Comment

NEW ORLEANS!

Comment

The Alumni Association is already planning a charter for the regional rounds. If enough people are interested then they will move forward with a charter. They are also working with Sunflower travel for flights and hotels for the first two games. Call the Alumni Association for more info.

Comment

If WSU plays in Portland, I'll probably go; there are all session tickets for only $360 but the $900 tickets look really nice!! Actually Nashville might be easier in some ways but I like Portland better. (Good seafood, Powell's City of Books, etc. I have to go to Atlanta sometime in March or April and Nashville isn't that far (250 miles) from Atlanta.)
              Last edited by SpanglerFan316; March 10, 2012, 12:22 PM.
              Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
              Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Working...
              X