• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
    Dex makes anything, we win by 30.
    Horne makes anything we lose by 15

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post

And it was a joke. Lighten up.
      Didn't realize I needed to lighten up.

Will do!
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Didn't realize I needed to lighten up.

Will do!
        Thanks!

Comment

It was a joke. Lighten up
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Yea everything Sub22 said.
            Game turned in our favor when KP and RC entered.
            Dex may struggle shooting but love his D

Comment

• Observations:

- Having Udeze and Tyson playing together is not good. They both want to be the guy and aren’t team players. Pohto should start but IB loves Udeze.
              - Ricky should start at the 4. He’s probably our best rebounder and garbage player but isn’t utilized that way.
              - Qua Grant looked decent today. His defense is very respectable.
              - what is Pleasant doing as part of the press break? He’s awful and that’s a dumb coaching decision
              - Dex is one of the worst finishers in traffic I have seen. I like the guy but he may be worse than Dexter the sophomore
              - I’ll take the win but we did not look good. Coach still has Tyson handling the ball too much.

Comment

• Dan, all good observations

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                  We won.

Kenny got minutes and played well.

We're not the worst team in the conference.

We still have a lot of issues.

Good energy.

Horrible shooting.

Gave up too many good looks.

Didn't matter because Tulsa sucks.
                  Yes, yes and more yes.
                  Noticed the score was tied @ 37 with 11:00 left. Fortunately, MO got his third foul and was replaced by Pohto. All of sudden the score went the right way.
                  Of course, it helped that Tulsa was bad. I mean, SWAC bad tonight. Man.... how bad is USF?
                  Glad to see JP only played a few mop up minutes at the end. Maybe IB is finally getting it. (training on the job results can be achieved).

Let's see what happens Thursday night in Dallas.

That is all.
                  Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• The game changed when RC4 came in and started getting into the middle

Comment

• 10 assists and 10 turnovers. KP sure seems ready for more minutes. Council could start and it wouldn't bother me. Nice win for the Shocks. My 7 point prediction fell shy and that's okay. Now a winning streak
                      is needed.
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• I just want games to be fun to watch. This game wasn’t that fun to watch. Sure we won and was able to hold on by double digits, but when you factor in the quality of opponent, the actual gameplay, and where this puts us in the standings, it’s just meh to me. And it sucks.

The real scoreboard to watch will be the one that happens in June.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          I just want games to be fun to watch. This game wasn’t that fun to watch. Sure we won and was able to hold on by double digits, but when you factor in the quality of opponent, the actual gameplay, and where this puts us in the standings, it’s just meh to me. And it sucks.

The real scoreboard to watch will be the one that happens in June.
                          I try to look for tings that we can hang our hat on going forward. Ricky, Pohto and Porter should be the foundation of this team. We gotta build around these guys.

Comment

I’m assuming you are joking….

Comment

• This game illustrates the apathy setting in. Double digit win and no excitement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

I try to look for tings that we can hang our hat on going forward. Ricky, Pohto and Porter should be the foundation of this team. We gotta build around these guys.
                                The foundation is great but they are still being coached by the same staff. That’s the problem.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X