Tulsa at Wichita State Game Thread 2-1-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    It's officially February... Dex should have his shooting back... Must have been delayed by the storm
    Lol. He's 2-11 and 2-8

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
      Ok....surely even we can win up 15 with less than 4 mins left......right????
      Shocks say hold my beer
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Still nice that we own Tulsa over the last Decade

Comment

• SMU is gonna drill us twice this week.....

But I will take this result for tonight
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Porter!

Comment

• Was watching muted as missed Ricky's 1H foul trouble. Oops. But props to IB. Only 13 minutes for JP 2nite.
              Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Lol still finish horribly....luckily it didn't matter
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• It looks like the game ended after we scored more points than the other team.

Iā€™m not sure I understand.
                  "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• I'll eat crow about KP this game. Good 2nd half from him.

It was Tulsa, but feel alright about this game. Second half was pretty good. Defense was dominant.

Coaching staff had some good rotations tonight. Glad we got to see Monzy and QG get some extended time.

Comment

• We won.

Kenny got minutes and played well.

We're not the worst team in the conference.

We still have a lot of issues.

Good energy.

Horrible shooting.

Gave up too many good looks.

Didn't matter because Tulsa sucks.

RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Not pretty but the Shocks got the job done. Tulsa was bad but I give the Shocks defenive effort some credit. Nice work by Ricky and Kenny to fuel the Shocks breakout from a 37-37 tie with 11 minutes to play to a 53-41 lead with 4:30 left.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                          It looks like the game ended after we scored more points than the other team.

Iā€™m not sure I understand.
                          And?

Comment

• Dex makes anything, we win by 30.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

And?
                              And it was a joke. Lighten up.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                                Not pretty but the Shocks got the job done. Tulsa was bad but I give the Shocks defenive effort some credit. Nice work by Ricky and Kenny to fuel the Shocks breakout from a 37-37 tie with 11 minutes to play to a 53-41 lead with 4:30 left.
                                I found it internally amusing that we essentially won this game while Ty and Mo were on the bench. I'll say that's good for the team.
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                                X