No announcement yet.

Tulsa at Wichita State Game Thread 2-1-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

scoring droughts....omg...we are not getting any better. truley don't believe anyone is heald accountable by coaching staff...looked like Coach Kennedy was trying to correct or give TE some constructive criticism and TE literary looked at him, made eye contact and shook him off during a time out, had no intention of stopping and listening.....another example of live and die by TE

Comment

Good job Brown taking Etienne out. He is always allowing guys blow by him on transition.

Edit: just noticed he has 2 fouls. Nevermind, I take my compliment back. That is the only reason he took him out
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Nevermind, Bahrain tied it up.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Dribble in lose the ball. Hey that’s our offense! I figured it out!

Comment

Lazy transition D by ETN

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktheheck View Post
              scoring droughts....omg...we are not getting any better. truley don't believe anyone is heald accountable by coaching staff...looked like Coach Kennedy was trying to correct or give TE some constructive criticism and TE literary looked at him, made eye contact and shook him off during a time out, had no intention of stopping and listening.....another example of live and die by TE
              He's an NBA player. Just ask him. He isn't gonna allow a college coach to correct him......lol
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

We might be nope are the worst dribbling team in America

Comment

CP needs to drive when he turns the corner. He has an open lane nearly every time he comes off a screen.

Comment

There is plenty of excitement coming from IB this game. Surprised he hasn't gotten a T for how far he's come on the floor.

I just don't think the team is connecting or he's not getting it across

Comment

Why does Mo seem so shocked every time there is a double team?

Comment

There’s our point guard phenom CP losing it off the Tulsa player out of bounds.

Comment

Mo not guilty of charge again.

Comment

Should have been a foul on Horne before the charge.

Comment

Qua total hope shot.

Comment

Man....it is just amazing how bad we are.

Comment

Working...
                                X