No announcement yet.

UCF at Wichita State Pregame Discussion 1-26-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know where I’m going in the game of basketball, it comes with two sides of the coin,” Etienne said. “They’re going to love you whenever you’re up and they’re going to hate you whenever you’re down. You’ve just got to accept it and I’m adjusting to that. When I get to the NBA and continue my career, I know it’s going to be even worse.

Comment

A poster earlier mentioned about playing good and then the team seams to go south. The reason is 3 players grant, udeze and pleasant, they are just not AAC quality players.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

I'm with you (except on the we win prediction). I am a glutton for punishment when it comes to the Shox, much to the chagrin of my wife.
        My wife used to be the biggest loud mouth in the arena, especially going to road games. It was a little embarrassing at times. Always thought Id have to defend her for some of the crap she yelled. Basically Lynn Marshall before Lynn Marshall existed.
        Now she won't even watch.

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

We will see how true. Transfer portal?

Comment

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

We will see how true. Transfer portal?
            100%

Comment

Wichita opens as 4.5 point favorites...I'm confused why that continues to happen. I will be fading them again until given a reason not to.

Comment

Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
                Wichita opens as 4.5 point favorites...I'm confused why that continues to happen. I will be fading them again until given a reason not to.
                What's the best app to get on so I can bet against the Shox and make some money?
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

. I mean... these guys are facing environments that nobody has come close to facing before. How to stay motivated when games are continually cancelled.
                  Yeah, this is so bad for this generation of kids. This is so much worse than what other generation kids had to go through such as Omaha beach, Chosin, IA Drang Valley, Mogadishu or Ramadi...

Comment

He sure as **** won't be in the NBA next season. And if he doesn't cower and handles adversary straight on that would mean we're stuck with him next year.

I always expected more out of Tyson, but this year has shown him to be quite selfish and not very self-aware. I'm guessing he has the wrong people in his ear that he's bought into and they've ruined his future if he keeps listening to them.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Does anyone need tickets tonight? I have some, free to good Shocker fans.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Yeah, this is so bad for this generation of kids. This is so much worse than what other generation kids had to go through such as Omaha beach, Chosin, IA Drang Valley, Mogadishu or Ramadi...
                        Walter Sobchak: Those rich f***s! This whole f***ing thing... I did not watch my buddies die face down in the muck so that this f***ing [team]...

The Dude:
                        I don't see any connection to Vietnam, Walter.

Walter Sobchak:
                        Well, there isn't a literal connection, Dude.

The Dude:
                        Walter, face it, there isn't any connection.
                        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

There's a lot of "read between the lines" in that article. I picked up on the quote from Ricky that said something to the effect "if everyone will play their roles".

Comment

Like CHALLENGE yourself to learn how to dribble and drive to the basket and GROW by not taking as many forced and contested shots??
                            The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                              There's a lot of "read between the lines" in that article. I picked up on the quote from Ricky that said something to the effect "if everyone will play their roles".
                              Ricky needs to learn his role involves defense as well
                              The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

My wife used to be the biggest loud mouth in the arena, especially going to road games. It was a little embarrassing at times. Always thought Id have to defend her for some of the crap she yelled. Basically Lynn Marshall before Lynn Marshall existed.
                                Now she won't even watch.
                                Seat two down from mine, I bet

Comment

Working...
                                X