Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockRef View Post

BooB,
    As of late, you been making some sense and we've even agreed on a number of issues.
    However, there are other times where it appears you have been smoking too much dope and then posting.
    This is one of those times.

That is all.
    Which part do you disagree with? Plumbers and electricians making more cheddar than teachers and cops or that trade school students should be able to participate in NCAA sports? The former is demonstrably true, the latter is my opinion, which is worth as much as a teaching certificate.

Understand that I am in favor of blowing up the student athlete concept altogether and reducing college run sports to intramurals. Another opinion which is worth as much as a social work certificate.

As far as calling me BooB, I've always been more of the "cute face, little waist, with a big behind" persuasion. Again, just one man's opinion. YMMV.
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post

Which part do you disagree with? Plumbers and electricians making more cheddar than teachers and cops or that trade school students should be able to participate in NCAA sports? The former is demonstrably true, the latter is my opinion, which is worth as much as a teaching certificate.

Understand that I am in favor of blowing up the student athlete concept altogether and reducing college run sports to intramurals. Another opinion which is worth as much as a social work certificate.

As far as calling me BooB, I've always been more of the "cute face, little waist, with a big behind" persuasion. Again, just one man's opinion. YMMV.
      BOBB,
      I do not agree with making it intra-murals and everyone just plays games for a ribbon. That is unrealistic and a libtard pipe dream. If you really believe that, well, refer my earlier comment about smoking too much dope.
      America is absolutely obsessed with high-level sports and would revolt against the reduction in its meaning and influence. High level collegiate sports are a true part of the American landscape.
      I deleted a B and added an O just to get a rise out of you. However, fortunately I had already had lunch and not while reading the description of your anatomy.

That is all.
      Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Working...
      X