No announcement yet.

Wichita State at Temple Pregame Discussion 1-19-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyson - 6-8 attempts (unless he's wide open and hitting)
    Dex - 3-4 attempts
    KP - 2 attempts
    Joe - 1-2
    Porter - 2-3
    Qua - 2-3
    RC - 3-4
    Monzy - 2-3

I can see how you can get up to 20

Comment

"In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
        Tyson - 2-3 attempts (unless he's wide open and hitting)
        Dex - 2-3 attempts
        KP - 2 attempts
        Joe - 1
        Porter - 1-2
        Qua - 1-2
        RC - 2-3
        Monzy - 1-2

I can see how you can get up to 20
        I like this one better. Again, unless someone is simply on fire, nobody on this team should be shooting a ton from outside.

Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
          Best news ever?
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Best news ever?
            Can't lose if you don't play!

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

I like this one better. Again, unless someone is simply on fire, nobody on this team should be shooting a ton from outside.
              I can see this as well, although keeping Tyson down to 3 attempts is tough. If he's wide open he needs to shoot, that's the problem though, he always thinks he's open.

Comment

Maybe WSU should just cancel the rest of the season for the health and welfare of team. Save some money and just prepare for the portal action.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                  Maybe WSU should just cancel the rest of the season for the health and welfare of team. Save some money and just prepare for the portal action.
                  It's more likely that would be for the health and welfare of the fans
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post

I can see this as well, although keeping Tyson down to 3 attempts is tough. If he's wide open he needs to shoot, that's the problem though, he always thinks he's open.
                    It would be a huge challenge. But his percentages don't really justify more.

Randy Moss always thought he was open, but with his skills, he essentially was. Tyson doesn't have that ability.
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

I wonder how they don't think they would have 7 players and a coach available for Saturday's game? Is WSU just ducking road games? With CDC guidelines, pretty much if you are symptom free u are good to go.

Comment

I wonder how they don't think they would have 7 players and a coach available for Saturday's game? Is WSU just ducking road games? With CDC guidelines, pretty much if you are symptom free u are good to go.
                        Taylor alluded to this in one of his tweets. Unless they all have a booster shot, they are not considered "vaccinated" by the NCAA and would have a longer quarantine period. Insane rule. The players got vaccinated because they thought that would be enough, but as we all know too well, if you give an inch, they take a mile.

We're sure not ducking these games. If anything, we need these games to crawl out of the cellar.
                        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Taylor notes that the players are vaccinated but may not all be boosted and that possibly causes contact tracing quarantine

Comment

IB said they tested everyone yesterday; guessing several positive results.
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Betting Cincinnati will be shut down in 3, 2, 1…
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Considering we only have 10 players on the roster not redshirting, it's not hard to believe that we couldn't put 7 on the court.

I'm currently not sure if we have 7 roster worthy players or one roster worthy coach.
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                                X