It was fun while it lasted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
    People have lost their minds if they believe Turg is coming back.
    Why? I don't think he is the best X's and O's guy but he can recruit. If not him or Jans
    then pay off IB and let Kennedy take over asap

Comment

People have lost their minds if they believe Turg is coming back.
      Do I BELIEVE he’s coming back? No, because unless we have an opening this offseason or next, the timing won’t work. Part of me also hopes he’s done coaching so that he can enjoy the rest of his life with his amazing family. It’s not like he needs the money.

That said, would I do celebratory backflips if he did somehow come back? Damn right I would.
      78-65

Comment

Jans

Comment

Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
          Jans
          From your texting fingers to God’s ears…
          78-65

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post

Why? I don't think he is the best X's and O's guy but he can recruit. If not him or Jans
            Speaking of Kennedy; I didn’t see him on the bench today.
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Speaking of Kennedy; I didn’t see him on the bench today.
              "Health and safety protocols"

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post

We need 3-4 to enter the portal. Just need to make sure its the correct 3-4.
                Which players do you hope to keep? There's not 1 bum on this team I want to stay

Comment

Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post

Which players do you hope to keep? There's not 1 bum on this team I want to stay
                  RC4, KP, Monzy, CP

Comment

KP, CP and RC

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post

Because he is now poisoned more than ever coaching at a P5. He is an average coach. I like your idea about Jans, but the Kennedy take is not plausible ether IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

Do I BELIEVE he’s coming back? No, because unless we have an opening this offseason or next, the timing won’t work. Part of me also hopes he’s done coaching so that he can enjoy the rest of his life with his amazing family. It’s not like he needs the money.

That said, would I do celebratory backflips if he did somehow come back? Damn right I would.
                        I respect your take. Knock yourself out, but don't fall short on your backflip.

Comment

Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post

I honestly think a lot of these guys would be great role players, and some even starters with a better roster. There’s a few where I just don’t see enough talent to keep. I’d like to see JP, Jenkins and Udeze move on. Some will think this is crazy, but Mo is maxed out and holding Kenny back. As for Dex and Tyson, I think they could be good to have back, but I have see at what cost? Can they be team players next year or more of what we see this year? I love Dex but the guy’s game has gone downhill since his 2nd year. I’m kinda ready to have those roster spots open up for some new blood.

As for Monzy, I want him on this team. The dude has energy for days, but only if he can accept a role as a spark plug off the bench. He’s between and 3 and 4 and not that great at either. I love his energy, just not in love with his skills.

I’d bring the rest of the guys back (even Grant). They all offer enough to warrant another look. Some could even be really good with a better supporting cast around them.

Comment

Pohto, Jackson, Council, Porter, Ricks, and Abidde. I also have no problem with Dennis...plays hard, good D, experience. Not sure what the Shocks would do for a backup at point and center. Abidde is more of a 3/4.

Comment

Because he is now poisoned more than ever coaching at a P5. He is an average coach. I like your idea about Jans, but the Kennedy take is not plausible ether IMO.
                              You are talking about Turgeon, correct? Poisoned? Really. I give it a 50% chance he is WSU's coach before he retires.

Comment

Here is my proposal:

1, Notify ADDB that his contract will not be renewed. Begin the search for his replacement.
                                2. Approach Chris Jans see if he would be interested in the job. 5 year contract with a base salary of $750k plus a $50k per year bump. Incentives allowing him to earn an additional $1.25 millon the biggest of which would be $500k for a Final Four appearance plus he would agree to retain Isaac Brown on his staff for 4 years. Set the buyout at the lesser of $1,000,000 or the base pay remaining on his contract.
                                3. Assuming we have a commitment from CJ approach Isaac Brown about stepping down as Head Coach for the benefit of the University (and perhaps his own benefit). Sign him on as an assistant to Coach Jans at $500k per year for 3 years. HCIB can leave anytime without cost to him or WSU.

l know this is total fantasy but that's all I am left with.

Comment

Working...
                                X