Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It was fun while it lasted.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • It was fun while it lasted.

    This program is heading to pre-Turgeon levels; quickly.

    It’s been a hell of a ride.

    i just hope it’s not the last one we get to experience.
    2022 WSU Wishlist:
    - New President
    - New AD
    - New MBB HC

  • #2
    The incredibly sad thing is that we are stuck with Brown for several years so there’s no hope of that turn around coming anytime soon.

    Comment


    • #3
      Imagine what it’s going to be like next year after we lose 3-4 to the portal

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
        Imagine what it’s going to be like next year after we lose 3-4 to the portal
        You have better hopes than I do. I figure 6 or 7, which Isn't a bad thing at this point.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
          Imagine what it’s going to be like next year after we lose 3-4 to the portal
          Not to worry we have our eyes on some D2 guys who can really light it up............in practice

          Comment


          • #6
            Some of us saw this reality. Some of us loved the players coach. Some of us could say, “Told you so.” Some of us should be saying, “Mea culpa.” Some of us mocked the idea of Turg coming back. Some of us realize we’d be lucky to land anyone near that caliber.

            Sad.

            Comment


            • #7
              All you have to do is read my posts. I was negative from the very first game and saw
              dark clouds. I also posted BEFOR our first game that I was not on board with TE as a PG
              UNLESS it was the best thing for the TEAM which we all saw right away it was not.

              Comment


              • #8
                Dawgs gonna dawg finally catching up to itself. How many games did we get lucky in? Well, things are evening out now and there is absolutely zero coaching to counteract the unlucky factor now.

                With Boatright and Brown captaining the ship, you can beat believe the abyss is right around the corner. Until those things rid themselves, you better start getting used to the embarrassment.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.
                ________________
                "Enjoy the ride."

                - a smart man

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  Dawgs gonna dawg finally catching up to itself. How many games did we get lucky in? Well, things are evening out now and there is absolutely zero coaching to counteract the unlucky factor now.

                  With Boatright and Brown captaining the ship, you can beat believe the abyss is right around the corner. Until those things rid themselves, you better start getting used to the embarrassment.
                  Add Muma to that list
                  2022 WSU Wishlist:
                  - New President
                  - New AD
                  - New MBB HC

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post
                    Some of us saw this reality. Some of us loved the players coach. Some of us could say, “Told you so.” Some of us should be saying, “Mea culpa.” Some of us mocked the idea of Turg coming back. Some of us realize we’d be lucky to land anyone near that caliber.

                    Sad.
                    A lot of people may laugh at me, but bringing Turgeon back for a few years to stabilize the program and give it a little credibility wouldn't be worst thing in the world. He's a known quantity, loved it here and wouldn't cost an arm and a leg.
                    I wasn't thrilled with how he left but I've always thought he got a little more hate on here than he deserved.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by cjp27 View Post

                      A lot of people may laugh at me, but bringing Turgeon back for a few years to stabilize the program and give it a little credibility wouldn't be worst thing in the world. He's a known quantity, loved it here and wouldn't cost an arm and a leg.
                      I wasn't thrilled with how he left but I've always thought he got a little more hate on here than he deserved.
                      Loved it here so much he took the first train out of town when he thought he got a program "at our level" as far as he could

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Five home losses.

                        Four of those included blown double-digit leads.

                        Worst home start since 1996.




                        WHERE ARE THE ADULTS IN THE ROOM AT THIS UNIVERSITY?!?!
                        2022 WSU Wishlist:
                        - New President
                        - New AD
                        - New MBB HC

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by cjp27 View Post

                          A lot of people may laugh at me, but bringing Turgeon back for a few years to stabilize the program and give it a little credibility wouldn't be worst thing in the world. He's a known quantity, loved it here and wouldn't cost an arm and a leg.
                          I wasn't thrilled with how he left but I've always thought he got a little more hate on here than he deserved.
                          How many of us were young and brash, thinking we could conquer the world in bigger, better ways, only to realize that we had it good at an early point in our lives? The “At This Level” Mark Turgeon who was here wouldn’t be the same guy who’d come back here. If you gave Mark some truth serum, I think he’d tell you that he made a mistake leaving WSU and realizes now how special this place is.

                          I would rather have Chris, but we could do MUCH WORSE than bringing Mark back.
                          78-65

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            People have lost their minds if they believe Turg is coming back.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                              Imagine what it’s going to be like next year after we lose 3-4 to the portal
                              We need 3-4 to enter the portal. Just need to make sure its the correct 3-4.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X