No announcement yet.

Cincinnati at Wichita State Game Thread 1-16-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team only had 10 assists. Selfishness is this teams biggest problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
      We just don’t have a competitive roster. All we can do is watch and hope next year is better.
      I’m not pumping Brown at all, as I do have my concerns about him, but I have serious concerns and doubts about the makeup of this squad. If the roster stays mostly the same and we head into the next year, I’ll be extremely worried. As bad as it feels to say, we need to rotate out some of these players and get those who can actually knock down open shots. We miss an alarming amount, as Eldridge has pointed out

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post

He was wide open. Are you blind?
        DD has been shooting bricks for 3 years. I am not surprised he missed.. He' and TE can't even make wide open layups.TE in every game at a critical point throws the ball away. RC4 man scores at will. It doesn't matter who he is guarding. I said it in the Tulane game. Every single game has some off 5he court issue. Not sure why Craig P didn't play. It doesn't matter. For the Temple game it will be another issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
          What does IB do in the timeouts? Seriously, that's what he draws up, a TE drive into the lane and chucking up an off balance shot? Every fricking time??? It's like we have a coach from a YMCA league.
          I've officiated at the Y and have seen better plays drawn up there
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• At this point I’m just desensitized to losing. Not getting worked up over this at all. Yay. Go Team. Always Faithful. Shockers Up.

Comment

• IB has the formula for losing down. Team played well up and until about
              the ten minute to go mark and then hero ball sets in again. They got good
              shots and we took many bad ones. Once again, no KP down the stretch
              as their big guy nails a couple three's that killed us. I thought KP was pretty
              solid on defense, gives up little and takes care of the ball. JP did okay and
              TE did have a few good moments but his usual number of bad ones, as well.
              Just don't think this team has been well managed in a number of areas.

Comment

• Maybe our next game, we can hope for a rainout.

Comment

• Monzy so far in the doghouse that he barely plays

Comment

• From first to worst ugh

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                      I don’t see us winning a game this month
                      I said 0-8 was a real possibility. We play hard but game/personnel mgmt disturbs me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                        I have a hunch Council might be gone. When his shots don’t fall his body language gets incredibly negative. Seemed fed up at one point during the game.
                        Perhaps he should look in the mirror. He plays no defense and his man scores at will. It doesn't matter who he is guarding. And a number of his shots are out of control.

Comment

• We keep playing through Etienne At the end of games and that makes us very predictable need to change our ways or we will just keep losing

Comment

• Isaac Brown sucks as a coach

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post

Team only had 10 assists. Selfishness is this teams biggest problem.
                              6 assists on the first 9 baskets, 4 on the next 13.

PS. we CANNOT shoot!

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post

Team only had 10 assists. Selfishness is this teams biggest problem.
                                Absolutely

Comment

Working...
                                X