Remaining Schedule projections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

You seem extra peppy about your Top 3 AAC team being 0-3 at the moment.
    Just pointing out facts. None of which you disputed.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post

Just pointing out facts. None of which you disputed.
      You called a lot of things and people “dumb” over the last two months. And ended up taking the egg on the face. I’m just trying to prevent some more for ya.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

You called a lot of things and people “dumb” over the last two months. And ended up taking the egg on the face. I’m just trying to prevent some more for ya.
        So you don’t believe tomorrows game is a tossup? What are you arguing? Does the OP know something Vegas doesn’t?Seems like you’re just being an ass and not really saying anything.

Make a prediction or an argument or stfu.

Comment

So you don’t believe tomorrows game is a tossup? What are you arguing? Does the OP know something Vegas doesn’t?Seems like you’re just being an ass and not really saying anything.

Make a prediction or an argument or stfu.
          How much lumber did you lay down on WSU -8.5 on Wednesday, asshat?

You’re the one that has an ass problem. You’re the one that’s been proven wrong multiple times throughout the year. Good luck on that top 3 prediction.

What prediction do you want? Are you talking about this game? Well, if you weren’t so busy digging your head up my ass, you would’ve seen that I already made a prediction.

So get the **** off my nuts, numbnuts.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

The world has gone crazy.
            social media, including SN allows us all to talk ***" at each other. Unfortunately it's not a bunch of buddies exchanging good humored insults.
            Too bad!!!!
            Shox will win 7 conference games. Hope I'm shorting them!! And just to help some of you out, Yes I'm a dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanr58 View Post
              The inmates are running the asylum. Time to bring back Coach Marshall. He would not put up with their nonsense.
              I agree, the inmates are running the asylum, and they are arguing over how the asylum should be run...but

...and I know I'm going to get ripped for this, but Marshall was DONE. He had a great run. He was the most successful coach in the history of WSU basketball. (Ralph Miller and Gene Smithson would like to comment on that).

Marshall's ability to recruit was going downhill. The outburst in Canada gave opposing recruiters a great film clip to show recruits. Some may have liked it and come to WSU to play for a coach with that much emotion. That was followed by several years of significant turnover and one year of half the squad leaving, including all 3 PG's. That, rightfully so for a national name brand, got national media attention.

Even before the allegations from Shaq and the anecdotes about Linstead surfaced, opposing recruiters had so much dirt on Marshall that Marshall's days as a high-level recruiter were over.

If Marshall had the option of getting $3.5 mill for coaching, or $1.6 mill for doing nothing, which would you think he'd choose? If Marshall would make the worst decision of his life and return to WSU, how many recruits mothers would even allow him to talk to their son when he's demonstrate anger control issues and has allegedly punched a player?

Marshall's recruiting and player retention after the F4 and the S16 didn't work out well.

I think we'd be doing better this year if Marshall was still the coach, but Marshall had an opportunity to remain the coach and he declined. The truly great ones will apologize even if they don't think they need to, if that will prolong their run of maintaining respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanr58 View Post
                The inmates are running the asylum. Time to bring back Coach Marshall. He would not put up with their nonsense.
                I wanted to say that about the inmates and the asylum about 2 weeks ago. All I can say is that after a post game press conference maybe a month ago I got a bad feeling....Etienne was basically doing the talking for his more bashful, less articulate team mates during the interview. It just struck me that something was out of kilter in terms of the chemistry.

Comment

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
                  The world has gone crazy.
                  social media, including SN allows us all to talk ***" at each other. Unfortunately it's not a bunch of buddies exchanging good humored insults.
                  Too bad!!!!
                  Shox will win 7 conference games. Hope I'm shorting them!! And just to help some of you out, Yes I'm a dumbass.
                  Then welcome home!

Comment

Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post

I agree, the inmates are running the asylum, and they are arguing over how the asylum should be run...but

...and I know I'm going to get ripped for this, but Marshall was DONE. He had a great run. He was the most successful coach in the history of WSU basketball. (Ralph Miller and Gene Smithson would like to comment on that).

Marshall's ability to recruit was going downhill. The outburst in Canada gave opposing recruiters a great film clip to show recruits. Some may have liked it and come to WSU to play for a coach with that much emotion. That was followed by several years of significant turnover and one year of half the squad leaving, including all 3 PG's. That, rightfully so for a national name brand, got national media attention.

Even before the allegations from Shaq and the anecdotes about Linstead surfaced, opposing recruiters had so much dirt on Marshall that Marshall's days as a high-level recruiter were over.

If Marshall had the option of getting $3.5 mill for coaching, or $1.6 mill for doing nothing, which would you think he'd choose? If Marshall would make the worst decision of his life and return to WSU, how many recruits mothers would even allow him to talk to their son when he's demonstrate anger control issues and has allegedly punched a player?

Marshall's recruiting and player retention after the F4 and the S16 didn't work out well.

I think we'd be doing better this year if Marshall was still the coach, but Marshall had an opportunity to remain the coach and he declined. The truly great ones will apologize even if they don't think they need to, if that will prolong their run of maintaining respect.
                    Yeah hard sell. If your son really excells he’ll go to the NBA like the 6 others I’ve sent. If he is just good he’ll go make a bunch of money and see the world. Downside, he becomes a man because I am a bit of a meanie. I even hit a lazy kid one time and he was so upset he came back and played two more years for me and then he went around the world and made money playing basketball. Is your son a good player?

Comment

Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post

Posted by Ashockalypse

Yeah hard sell. If your son really excells he’ll go to the NBA like the 6 others I’ve sent. If he is just good he’ll go make a bunch of money and see the world. Downside, he becomes a man because I am a bit of a meanie. I even hit a lazy kid one time and he was so upset he came back and played two more years for me and then he went around the world and made money playing basketball. Is your son a good player?

I think you both are right

Comment

Two more victories this season. Maybe.

Comment

7-9 wins in there I bet.
                          LMFAO
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

At this point, losing out might be the best long term answer
                            The Assman

Comment

Maybe we don’t win another game and Brown resign’s

Comment

Heading into February.

3 - 7 rest of the way
                                4 - 12 conference
                                13 - 15 overall

Comment

Working...
                                X