Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA SELECTION SHOW PARTAY!

Thought this deserved its own thread for maximum visibility:

Shocker fans invited to attend the NCAA selection show with the team at Koch Arena on Sunday. Doors open at 4:00 pm. Show is at 5:00 pm I believe.

Let's take this opportunity to show Coach and the team how much we appreciate them.

:poster_shocks:

It should be a lot of fun watching the selection show with the team and thousands of friends.

Comment

Maybe a CBS crew in the house? Another feather in the cap of Shocker Nation.
      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Stoked for this one.

Can't believe our athletic department is backing it! I believe it's because Marshall wanted it. Our athletic department wouldn't have been so creative.

Comment

Please stream on net, please!
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Floor access will be based on latest summary of Priority Points. Those with less than Bold Gold priroirty will be allowed first access to Rows 21-27.
            Any TV images (face time) will be restricted to those with Priority Points above 612, plus the special Selection Show Donation Package contribution - go online now to donate and make sure you can be part of this spontaneous, but well deserved, celebration.

If you are, however, over 35 and have never sat in a seat outside the student section, you will have access to preferred seating in Don Hall's personal make-up room.
            If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

For all in towners, I'm trying to get a bunch of students to come around noon on sunday and tailgate the event in the Koch arena parking lot. I'm checking with Campus Police but thought since we don't have football games to tailgate that it would be pretty kick *** to have a big party in the parking lot leading up to this event. Who's down for a little pre-tourney sendoff for our Shox as they head of to accomplish something awesome this year?

Comment

Baseball and then to the party.

Comment

Originally posted by Rixtoy1 View Post
                  Floor access will be based on latest summary of Priority Points. Those with less than Bold Gold priroirty will be allowed first access to Rows 21-27.
                  Any TV images willbe restricted to those with Priority Points above 612, plus the special Selection Show Donation Package contribution - go online now to donate and make sure you can be part of this spontaneous, but well deserved, celebration.
                  Thanks, Eric. :highly_amused:

Comment

Originally posted by Shockitude View Post
                    Can't believe our athletic department is backing it! I believe it's because Marshall wanted it. Our athletic department wouldn't have been so creative.
                    I would have to listen to a replay of the tonight's Coach's show but I got the impression that someone pitched the idea to Coach and he approved it whole-heartedly. Although I don't think he said who pitched the idea, not that is all that important.

Comment

Baseball game at 1pm, Basketball selection show party at 5pm. Maybe a little tailgating in between, sounds like a great day to be a Shocker!

Comment

We are even going to be in town that day. I think our stay just got a little longer!!!

Comment

Over under on attendance?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            Over under on attendance?
                            If they don't do any type of promotion of this event....3000

Comment

Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                              X