No announcement yet.

Tulane at Wichita State Game Thread 1-12-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right when there's a glimmer of hope our great guy of a head coach pisses it away
    Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• I probably should wait until tomorrow.

I definitely should wait until tomorrow.

Comment

• We’ll find out in the next few years what expectations our leadership has for this program. I’m very worried about our leadership. I’m very worried the last decade of success is going to be flushed down the toilet. What a damn shame.

Comment

• Lol. Isaac was just out coached by Ron hunter. And showed 0 class after the game. Dude is a complete disappointment.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Maybe we can play Prairie whoever the F View, again.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              I probably should wait until tomorrow.

Let it out

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                I probably should wait until tomorrow.

I for one would welcome your take.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• The good: The scouting report had them ready to play against Tulane's zone.

The bad: Tulane switched to man in the second half, and running our man offense without Dex and Udeze was worse than running it with them - and it sucks running it with them.l

The ugly: 0-3 at the bottom of the league.

The cold, hard truth: Hunter did a WAY better job of recruiting to a loser than the Shox did recruiting to a winner.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                    Maybe we can play Prairie whoever the F View, again.
                    Little House on the Prairie U?

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                      Lol. Isaac was just out coached by Ron hunter. And showed 0 class after the game. Dude is a complete disappointment.
                      0 class? what?

Comment

• Intentionally didn’t comment throughout the game…after the opening minutes, I felt it was a mirage. I knew things would even out…and, as expected, they did. You don’t change all of the things you’ve been doing in one night…and the old habits returned. To blow a 16 point lead is ridiculous…for any team. We know where much of that blame has to lie. A very sad night in the history of the Roundhouse…and for the Shocker basketball program.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                          Lol. Isaac was just out coached by Ron hunter. And showed 0 class after the game. Dude is a complete disappointment.
                          No handshake? IB knows his seat is getting warm.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

0 class? what?
                            Shook Rons hand and ducked everyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                              We’ll find out in the next few years what expectations our leadership has for this program. I’m very worried about our leadership. I’m very worried the last decade of success is going to be flushed down the toilet. What a damn shame.
                              That's assuming we have leadership
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• “We gotta keep battling and get better”
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X