Tulane at Wichita State Game Thread 1-12-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This gone be a long year
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Did IB go through the handshake line before any of the players were even there?

Comment

• Comment

• Fans deserve better than that…I’m sorry but that’s a silly way to end a game.

Comment

• Driving from Texas for the game Sunday. May have to re-think that lol
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• My faith in IB has all by evaporated. Tulane’s coach made adjustments, IB did not.

Comment

• That 2nd half is who we are. It's who we have been. It's most likely who we will be the rest of the way. There will be flashes here and there of being more, but it's who we are.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Let me guess…we are going to watch film, and get better…for the 15th time this year

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

But you’re $45 richer.
                    Yes, thx…I can buy more tequila to drown this shitty loss.

Comment

• Played right into Tulane’s hands. They could’ve quadrupled TE on the last play and they still would’ve passed it to him and still would’ve tried to bullrush a shot.

Ride or die.

Ricky’s plow to the rim is just icing on the cake.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                        That 2nd half is who we are. It's who we have been. It's most likely who we will be the rest of the way. There will be flashes here and there of being more, but it's who we are.
                        Yep, we showed our true stripes in the second half. I just hope we finish ahead of ECU and USF.

Comment

• That hurt. 14 pt lead. Ugh.

Comment

• Ricky Council giving major AR12 vibes
                            Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Guess the guys need to get even earlier to the gym…

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                                My faith in IB has all by evaporated. Tulane’s coach made adjustments, IB did not.
                                Coach Hunter has years of experience. And some successful experience at that.
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X